View Single Post
Unread 11-12-2009, 02:00 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

None of the "Links" for EQ2: Desert of Flames that show up in the "Games" folder are functional.

They cannot be double clicked, they can not be deleted, and they cannot be hidden.
I did not install the game to this folder, and I did not try to get these links to show up here. I don't even use this "Games" folder.

I don't have this trouble with any other game.
Honestly, I think it's an issue of the EQ2 patcher, being called from the EQ2map patcher, but I have NO idea why it's happening.

It's definitely should not be happening, but it is, and I honestly would say it's a strange thing with Windows, considering it's not smart enough to realize the game is already in there the FIRST time.

*Edit* I just proved that it -- at least my problem -- is DIRECTLY from the Sony's patcher for EQ2 (I don't use Station Launcher). Launching EQ2 from EQ2map patcher does the same thing. It's just every time the EQ2 patcher is opened.

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 11-12-2009 at 02:03 PM.