View Single Post
Unread 04-22-2008, 01:53 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin View Post
Yea basically used yours, no reason to go out and find out what Guardian looks like in other languages if someone else has already did the foot work:P
Of course, I also posted it somewhere for everybody to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin View Post
Funny thing is, some DD is available.. Like Name and zone your in. As The game will populate the players name just before the zoning window's visible property is set to false but a crap load of other data isn't there. I'm trying my best to not having to translate the class name more then once, but its not looking good. Was so easy getting it to work for only one language :P
Tell me about it. It's strange that the name would available but not the rest of user specific DD, no? That is why one of the possibilities is to lookup the subclass via the name, but the users would have to write the subclass for each of their characters into the quick login file, for example. But as I mentioned recently to dragowulf, users don't like to edit files, so I'll pass on that possibility.