Thread: EQ2Ext
View Single Post
Unread 10-25-2006, 02:42 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost

So, when do we get to see a current version? I managed to find the super-old one that you had posted in the way-back machine and make this:

Which incidentally, I'm not sure actually counts FPS as I don't have Fraps available for testing, but it does a reasonable knock-off of it

Anyhow, I'd love to see a newer version especially if you've for for loops and the like working.

Edit: Not to imply this is the best use of the module - I just remember looking at it when you first put it out and being confused by it, so I wanted to see if I could get it to do anything in preparation for when we get some more toys to play with.

Edit #2: Well, I downloaded fraps and up to right about 30fps, the my little creation seems to be pretty accurate. (Well, it agrees with fraps who's accuracy I've neither seen questioned nor proven.) Beyond 30 fps, I think SOE might have some kind of govenor on the UI to prevent it from using too many resources. Just my personal theory, however, no facts to base it on.
'Tetht the printhiple, tetht the printhiple,' muttered Igor. 'Thorry, thur, but Igorth do not "tetht the printhiple". Thtrap it to the bench and put a good thick bolt of lightning through it, thatth our motto. Thatth how you tetht thomething.'

Last edited by mother9987 : 10-25-2006 at 09:18 PM.