MY UI AUTHOR PORTAL:http://seagoat.eq2interface.com/
SEAGOAT'S UI MODS SUPPORT THREAD:
Please post any questions you have about my mods to the support thread. Bug reports and feature requests should be made through my Portal.
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT?
All windows have been condensed to conserve UI space. The following changes were also made:
"Voice Bar" (status) window:
- The status text has been moved below the function buttons.
"Voice Bar Popup" (volume) window:
- The "Volume" label has been removed, since it's pretty obvious that it's a volume slider.
"Voice Chat" (voice users) window:
- The window title (which shows the number of users in the channel) and the "Window Settings" and "Close Window" buttons have been moved inside the window frame, above the channel dropdown menu.
"Voice Options" window:
- The window has been rearranged to take up less screen real-estate.
- The fonts have been tweaked so that they reflect your font preferences in the Options window rather than being hard-coded to a specific font.
- Added a "Close" button (actually, I just made the one they'd hidden visible).
HOW DOES IT WORK?
This mod works exactly the same as the default voice chat windows, except being a bit prettier and more space-efficient.
HOW DO I INSTALL IT?
1. Follow the installation instructions for all UI mods here: http://faq.eq2interface.com/
2. If the "Window Settings" and "Close Window" buttons are not visible when you login for the first time using this mod, you should right-click on the window and choose "Window Settings." Click the "Default Opacities" button until all window elements are visible.
- Initial release.