EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 06-07-2011, 07:26 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest
Default GU 60 Children of War splash screen

SOE's redone the splash screen art, and the new Children of War artwork's being cut off at the bottom again. Same kind of problem as we had with previous artwork. Doesn't break anything, so I figure the priority's "Above dog-wash, but not by much.".
Unread 06-07-2011, 08:09 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknarr View Post
SOE's redone the splash screen art, and the new Children of War artwork's being cut off at the bottom again. Same kind of problem as we had with previous artwork. Doesn't break anything, so I figure the priority's "Above dog-wash, but not by much.".
Lol. That sums it up for me. I really have a hard time bringing myself to care about it. I wish sony would just standardize the size and positioning and just change the image file as needed. I will get to it. I'm just fairly busy atm.

Silat
Unread 06-08-2011, 12:36 AM
A Griffon

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalTal View Post
Lol. That sums it up for me. I really have a hard time bringing myself to care about it. I wish sony would just standardize the size and positioning and just change the image file as needed. I will get to it. I'm just fairly busy atm.
Agreed. I'm noticing more and more that the UI is less mod-friendly. I think it's a combination of too much turnover (new devs don't know all the things that're in there, so they don't account for it in new code and things break) and Marketing having too much say (stupid always-opened always-on-top windows, or the XP bar).
Unread 06-09-2011, 08:36 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

The EQ2 UI has been like this from the begging. I know I've been through 3 major mandatory overhauls for eXtreme. Mostly graphically which is the hard part for me. Thus why you don't see me really maintaining the public version of it.
Unread 06-09-2011, 11:57 PM
A Griffon

If it's just a matter of figuring out a new size and position, I may try learning how to do that as an exercise. I know it's annoying and seems trivial, but it's the first thing you see when you log in.

-= Therendil =-