EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Closed Thread
Unread 03-30-2009, 06:51 PM
A Berserk Golem

Default Group/Raid Window issue on test server

clicking on members in your group/raid window no longer targets them. Please please change it back so I can just click on someone to target them from the group/raid window.
Unread 03-30-2009, 07:46 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Is that new? I thought it still worked when I updated the windows a while ago since I did test them at the time.

Anyway, if you have a moment please let me know whether the attached files work on Test, I just quickly added some invisible dummy pages that hopefully are enough to make this work again. If you can also check whether drag'n'drop still works on Test and Live with those windows that would be good. The "problem" is in keeping these windows compatible with both GU50 and GU51.

**attachment removed**

Last edited by gm9 : 03-31-2009 at 04:04 AM.
Unread 03-30-2009, 08:35 PM
A Berserk Golem

Also the cure icons are not showing up at all on the raid window. If you hover over the blank area tooltip will pop up - but you can't see the icons. I will try to add that file to my test folder.

Ok - I just loaded that file and tested it. I still can't target anyone in my group by clicking on the group window, but now the group window is tiny. I really prefer the normal sized window - the cure icons are so miniscule it will be way to easy to hit the wrong one.

Last edited by primamezzo : 03-30-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Unread 03-31-2009, 04:03 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Shame, if that didn't work then I'll have to wait for GU51 to go live and to redo the window then (actually on the raid window my fix couldn't have worked since I messed something up as I just see, but sicne it was the same kind of fix I suppose it wouldn't have worked anyway).

Don't worry about the size, for testing I just took the version I happened to have sitting there, and apparently it was the compact one.

For the cure icons you may need to set "advanced mode" first by right clicking or using the toggle button, but the icons should show up on Test.
Unread 03-31-2009, 06:35 AM
A Griffon

Server: Najena

well it would seem that gu51 is going live today. So this might be a wait and see type thing. NO need to do double the work.
Unread 03-31-2009, 06:41 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorinth View Post
well it would seem that gu51 is going live today. So this might be a wait and see type thing. NO need to do double the work.
Oh thx for the info, had missed the announcement (I so wish they'd give a little bit more forewarning...). Looks like UK servers are scheduled for tomorrow, not sure about other international servers.
Unread 03-31-2009, 08:14 AM
A Griffon

Server: Najena

This is the official SOE posting

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/p...opic_id=446873

It doesnt differentiate between US or international servers
Unread 03-31-2009, 08:25 AM
A Berserk Golem

Just so you know - I did have advanced mode on my raid window. So perhaps I was just bugged. I prefer to run Frame only - the title bar is too bulky for my taste. I didn't see the cure icons in either view though. /crosses fingers
Unread 03-31-2009, 11:13 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

Group window, Now on LIVE Servers, will not:

1. Allow the Autofollow groupmember number click
2. Allow Targetting that person.
3. Does not gray out when not in same zone.
4. Does not show what zone a person is in while hovering, Nor Any information about the person in group window.
5. Disappears altogether when in raid.
Unread 03-31-2009, 03:06 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Kithicor

It also no longer shows who the group leader is (I suppose it isn't quite as important with the new feature of anyone sending and invite and it going to the leader, but it is annoying if a few people are AFK and you don't know who the leader is lol)

But, being unable to target, not know what zone people are in by hovering over etc is WAY not cool!
Closed Thread