EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 03-28-2009, 01:13 PM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default show_titles_mode Video Control Center

I know I have seen the instructions for this in the past. For the life of me I cannot locate them now. Just so we are clear, I am a novice to editing xml. However, I put in alot of hours trying to figure it out before I post here.

Can anyone tell me how to edit the files appropriately so that the click button in the video controls which opperates as to show titles off = 0 and on =1 and make on = 1 actually equal 2? That is if I am correct in assuming that show_titles_mode 0 //disables titles. show_titles_mode 1 // enables titles shown horizontally. show_titles-mode 2 // enables titles shown vertically. In the updated command list it states that show_subname 2 // enables vertical titles. In profit, subname is the guild name.

When I edit the video control xml file to show_titles_mode 2, I just get a black box in-game when I click on the video control button. I see that there are two references to show_titles_mode on the disable and enable options. I have also tried show_titles_mode 1 show_titles_mode 2, thinking that the first command would say turn them on the second would tell them how to turn them on. Clearly my logic is faulty.

Thank you very very much.
Unread 03-28-2009, 01:23 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

search
show_titles_mode=1 show_titles_mode=1
replace
show_titles_mode=2 show_titles_mode=2
If that breaks the window use a text editor that writes proper unicode, i.e. not the windows notepad.
Unread 03-30-2009, 12:18 AM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Thank you for your response.

I was using the UI builder. Is that what bugged it out?
Unread 03-30-2009, 02:14 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Possibly. Some windows in ProfitUI are straight incompatible with it. I usually break something as well when I try to use that software so I don't.