Closed Thread
Unread 02-12-2008, 12:07 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere
Default Loot Decline Stand Alone?

Quote:
ProfitUI Control Center

New checkbox to auto-decline loot for mentoring. This was requested by a user who saw it on the Fetish UI, so credits for the idea go to Zonx. However, in contrast to Fetish, my solution actually declines the lotto instead of just hiding the loot window, so you don't have to wait for lotto to time out.
I love this idea, however I tend to piecemail my UI due to conflicting likes in many complete UI's out there, and was wondering if your version of the auto decline would be able to be put into a window of its own somehow?

I know how to modify a little bit, but not sure if it would even be possible to remove something like that to a window of its own...still learning alot of the xml...
Unread 02-12-2008, 12:31 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

You would need the files eq2ui_inventory_loot.xml, _ProfitUI_ControlCenter.xml, _ProfitUI_Styles.xml, and eq2ui_custom.xml. You could show the control center via /show_window Custom.ProfitUI_ControlCenter to toggle the setting. If you don't need the toggle you only need eq2ui_inventory_loot.xml where you can hardcode it.

Last edited by gm9 : 02-13-2008 at 12:52 PM. Reason: typo :p
Unread 02-12-2008, 03:49 PM
A Griffon

I already got the Styles file, and I can add the loot one isn't a problem, but I was looking at what code from the ControlCenter I would need to keep, as I don't use the audio and video from there (got those settings in Himay's Startbar 2.0) and I use the modifed Bottombar you help Ranot with for VertUI. Basically looking for (or to create myself) a standalone of this feature that can easily be incorporated into almost any UI without the excess in the ControlCenter that others may not need if they aren't already running ProfitUI.

I know alot of people use Profit, but there are also alot that like me mix and match, and I think this would be a very useful mod to add to my collection =)

Last edited by abbelyn : 02-12-2008 at 03:55 PM.
Unread 02-12-2008, 03:59 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

All you need is some way to toggle the auto decline on or off, in the ProfitUI case that is the checkbox in the ControlCenter, but you can use anything really. Then just point the code in the loot window to where you want to read the value from. For minimal footprint you can even put the checkbox on the loot window itself, but then you cannot turn auto decline off while your group uses lotto looting (leader assgined of FFA looting works, because my modification only applies to lotto looting).
Unread 02-12-2008, 04:09 PM
A Griffon

I got a modded down customized ControlCenter, patching to try it out

Edit: odd, my trimmed down file made EQ2 look for a disc on character load, then crash to desktop, removed file and it was fine....rechecking code
Edit 2: Got it figured out, just retooling to have it show in the upper left corner, can PM you the smaller files for official release if you want to release a standalone when I'm done, I'd rather not release a standalone to something you have unless you are cool with it =)

Last edited by abbelyn : 02-12-2008 at 04:44 PM.
Unread 02-12-2008, 05:08 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbelyn View Post
I'd rather not release a standalone to something you have unless you are cool with it =)
Thanks for asking. Please go ahead and upload it yourself, after all the modification is your work. Just give credit for the original files and I'm cool with it.

PS: There is already a standalone modification to it made by Pooka, but it also has an auto-accept feature.

Last edited by gm9 : 02-13-2008 at 06:19 AM. Reason: added ref to Pooka's hack, had completely forgotten about that...
Unread 02-13-2008, 12:38 PM
A Griffon

uploaded, should be available to the public soon, thanks for the help gm9 =)
http://www.eq2interface.com/download...tandalone.html

Last edited by abbelyn : 02-14-2008 at 12:59 AM.
Unread 02-19-2008, 07:44 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle

ok I love the UI, but there is one thing I can not figure out with the command center... I have all the files needed for it, I have the macro you said to pull it up and nothing... I have even tried both the stand alones and still a no go... any clue or help here?
Unread 02-19-2008, 07:52 AM
A Griffon

If you are trying to get merely the stand alone working, you should have no problems if you use all the files from my zip. I myself use this in a heavily modified Vert Reborn UI with no issues....what exactly are you experiencing?

EDIT:

If this is pertaining solely to my modification, please post issues in the comments section in the future at http://www.eq2interface.com/download...tandalone.html to not go out of topic in the Profit forums =)
Unread 02-19-2008, 08:02 AM
A Forest Scavenger

no I tried Profits one and no luck on that, nothing even shows up, tried the one he linked to you and nothing on that one, then tried yours and still nothing... lol there are no windows popping up at all.. they are all installed right and nada... its like it can't find it or doesn't understand what the file is or what I am asking it to do...
Unread 02-19-2008, 08:05 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

I don't get what your issue is. If you use ProfitUI, open the ProfitUI Control Center by clicking on the respective button on the ProfitUI start button bar. If that does not work, I'll refer you to my trusted friend the red line in my sig.

If you want a stand-alone, do as abbelyn suggested and post in their respective threads.
Unread 02-19-2008, 08:09 AM
A Griffon

If you're using the full Profit UI, you there is actually a window with a clickable icon (smaller customized startbutton window) that will pull up the command center.

For my mod after installing type in (or setup a macro):
/show_window Custom.Decline
Unread 02-19-2008, 08:10 AM
A Forest Scavenger

ok for some reason now that I asked for help on it, it starts to work... grrrrr I hate UI's some times... thanks for the input on it
Unread 02-19-2008, 08:11 AM
A Griffon

np, sometimes it takes asking to catch what you may be missing =) Glad to hear you got it
Closed Thread