EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 05-18-2009, 03:47 PM
A Griffon

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Macro Text Images

Hi:

Not sure what category this falls under. The other night I saw a player who when casting a spell had made a macro announcing what is was. The interesting part about it was that within the text or I should say before and after the text there were musical notes displayed along the text line.

We were raiding so it wasn't a good time to chat how he had done that and after the raid I had forgotten to ask and he logged.

Does anyone know how to insert for example images like MS-Word symbols for the lack of a better way to describe that or is there a utility to achieve this.

I tried a rudimentry cut/paste of a symbol when creating a macro. When I tested it all I got was an empty box where the image should have been. Of course I really didn't think it was that easy to do but I had to try.

Any ideas or links on this subject?

Thanks
Accredo
Unread 05-18-2009, 03:48 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

it is as simple as cut & paste, but you need to use the ingame macro function, anything you put in a file will not work
Unread 05-18-2009, 04:02 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
it is as simple as cut & paste, but you need to use the ingame macro function, anything you put in a file will not work
Thanks Am9. I used the ingame macro function. From what source can I obtain an image? Is it important from where I copy the image from? My thought was it should be small hence my attempt in coping a MS-Word symbol and pasting it in the command line of the ingame macro.

Accredo
Unread 05-18-2009, 04:05 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

no images, just characters. not all may be supported by the chat font you have selected. here's your musical symbols, you can copy them from here: ♪♫
Unread 05-18-2009, 04:10 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
no images, just characters. not all may be supported by the chat font you have selected. here's your musical symbols, you can copy them from here: ♪♫
Thankyou, I'll give those a shot and also look into the chat font I'm currently using.
Unread 07-23-2010, 11:36 PM
A Grassland Beetle

Default adding musical notes

log into game. window game, go to windows start and type in charmap. Once charmap is opened, choose arial font, scroll down near bottom and find teh 2 notes. select as many as you want, click copy.

go back to game, open your macro and position cursor. click ctrl v to paste.

rinse and repeat.
Unread 07-24-2010, 01:12 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaradann View Post
log into game. window game, go to windows start and type in charmap. Once charmap is opened, choose arial font, scroll down near bottom and find teh 2 notes. select as many as you want, click copy.

go back to game, open your macro and position cursor. click ctrl v to paste.

rinse and repeat.
1 year later a reply? xD

Last edited by Papabard : 07-24-2010 at 01:16 AM.