EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 02-11-2007, 06:47 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Bottom Bar

I love the information the bottom bar provides, but it only appears when moused over. Is there a way to get it to stay visible all the time? I have ProfitUI Reborn 3.1 installed and can't get it to stay. I tried both files (the one marked MouseOver and the other) and both behave the same, i.e. I have to hover my mouse along the bottom to get them to appear.
Unread 02-12-2007, 04:37 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Are you using the optional 1024x768 version? Since the default bar in 3.1 does only change on a button press (or by changing the window settings).

The files marked mouse-over and non-mouse-over are left-overs in your folder from the previous release btw.
Unread 02-12-2007, 07:48 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

No I'm using the regular one as far as I know. I'm running in 1680x1050 and I noticed that the bar doesn't quite extend all the way across the screen, is this normal as well?
Unread 02-12-2007, 08:08 AM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Splitpaw

Yeah, it is fairly normal on first installing the UI...u can stretch the bar to fit whatever width you want though as long as it's an unlocked window.
Unread 02-12-2007, 09:08 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Ah sorry, I misread your post in fact, your problem is that the bar is invisible unless you mouse over. I assume that you have not used the default uisettings that are provided for your resolution, otherwise the bar would be visible and would also stretch across your screen.

To correct the visibility issue, right click the bottom bar and make sure that the two sliders for the visibility for the frame are maxed. The bar sits in the "frame".
Unread 02-12-2007, 10:01 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thanks for your replies.

I was able to stretch the bar out and now it takes up the entire bottom portion of the screen. I double checked the opacities and they are all the way to the right. I've tried changing it to Frame+Titlebar, Frame Only, and None. The first two behave the same (invisible unless I mouse over) and None removes the bar completely.

I tried removing my entire ProfitUI folder and re-extracting 3.1, and the same thing still happens. I loaded the interface using the 1680x1050 preset given in the distribution, is that not the right one?
Unread 02-12-2007, 10:33 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Hmm, strange then. Do you have the widescreen letterbox turned off in the options? That could also be the cause.

Once I get home I'll also check the bottom bar that I put in the release as well as the default uisettings, maybe there is a problem there.
Unread 02-12-2007, 10:41 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

It was the letterbox! Just before your message I saw that line in one of your posts, and changed that option and now it works great. It's my own stupid fault for not seeing that before... thanks for your help!
Unread 02-12-2007, 10:59 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Ah don't worry, I hadn't immediately thought of that, either, so it was a good reminder. But I do mention it in my sticky installation instructions post.

Good that it works for you now!
Unread 02-16-2007, 03:42 PM
A Coastal Crab

I´ve got another problem with the botton bar .. where can i select what information windows are shown. in my bar the are so many windows that i could not see all informations. (resi windows only shows 2 resis the rest is hidden)... is it possible to get two botten lines too have space for all informations? or can i select what windows are shown normal and mouse over?

>>>> i´m a signatur virus .. spread me till the bitter end <<<<

Last edited by Yeti2000 : 02-16-2007 at 03:49 PM.
Unread 02-17-2007, 04:03 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

I changed the default bar to a minimum screen width of 1280 in the last release. Extract the file _ProfitUI_BottomBar (1024x768).zip for the old version that will fit on your screen.