EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 10-27-2008, 05:44 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Antonia Bayle

just an FYI, I have mit and avoidance displaying and avoidance does not show correctly (part of the 4th number is cut off)... going back to the old bar for now. I have a trobbie and a 1650 wide screen, and for some reason there's not enough room.. (we need to see 90% of the stuff, will try to widdle it down while playing.)

(edit; might be helpful to tell ya what it does)

There's enough for my guard tho..

Last edited by Daemos : 10-27-2008 at 05:48 PM. Reason: further explination
Unread 10-27-2008, 06:28 PM
A Nerius Seer

Server: Befallen
Default Scrit width

I have a similar issue to the above poster.

Scrit number is not wide enough to show a 3 digit number

I believe the issues lies here:

<Text DynamicData="/GameData.Stats.Heal_Crit_Chance" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,0" MaxLines="1" Name="HealCritValue" ScrollExtent="41,20" Size="41,20" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">88%</Text>

-- Lollygagger
Unread 10-27-2008, 10:00 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Well, I didn't mess with any code, but I did figure out the stuff I want showing for my toons with enough room wider avoidance numbers: both using 1680x1050 resolution:

Guardian:
Code:
<Data Name="Guardian" Wisdom="false" Strength="true" Intelligence="false" Agility="true" Stamina="true" DividerAttributes="true" Resists="true" HealthRegen="true" PowerRegen="true" DividerRegen="true" PrimaryWeaponStats="true" SecondaryWeaponStats="false" RangedWeaponStats="false" SpellCast="false" SpellReuse="false" SpellRecast="false"  DividerSpellcastingStats="false" Mitigation="true" Avoidance="true" DividerDefenseStats="false" HateMod="true" DPSMod="true" HasteMod="true" HealMod="false" SpellMod="false" MeleeMod="true" RunspeedMod="true" DividerMods="true" Attack="true" DoubleAttack="true" RangedDoubleAttack="false" AEAttack="true" DividerAttackStats="true" MeleeCrit="true" RangedCrit="false" DamageSpellCrit="false" HealCrit="false" />
Troubadour:
Code:
<Data Name="Troubador" Wisdom="false" Strength="true" Intelligence="true" Agility="true" Stamina="false" DividerAttributes="true" Resists="true" HealthRegen="true" PowerRegen="true" DividerRegen="true" PrimaryWeaponStats="true" SecondaryWeaponStats="true" RangedWeaponStats="false" SpellCast="true" SpellReuse="true" SpellRecast="false"  DividerSpellcastingStats="true" Mitigation="true" Avoidance="true" DividerDefenseStats="false" HateMod="true" DPSMod="drue" HasteMod="true" HealMod="false" SpellMod="false" MeleeMod="false" RunspeedMod="true" DividerMods="true" Attack="false" DoubleAttack="true" RangedDoubleAttack="false" AEAttack="false" DividerAttackStats="true" MeleeCrit="true" RangedCrit="false" DamageSpellCrit="true" HealCrit="false" />
Unread 10-29-2008, 01:00 AM
A Coastal Crab

There is an error in the _ProfitUI_BottomBar.xml file:

The SecondaryWeapon stats section makes a call to the primary weapon data for damage range. I've fixed it in the code below:

<Text DynamicData="/GameData.Stats.Secondary_Damage_Range" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="37,0" MaxLines="1" Name="SecondaryDmgValue" ScrollExtent="53,20" Size="53,20" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">100 - 2000</Text>

In the file in the beta3 package that Secondary change above uses Primary by mistake for the secondary section.

Also, the Weapon Range section is too narrow and cannot show a weapon range with numbers in the thousands (as must higher end player/weapons will list).

And thanks for all the hard work on the UI. It's great!
Unread 10-29-2008, 02:21 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Thanks for the recent feedback! Sorry for the lack of updates recently, have been quite busy on other projects, but will eventually update this and put it into the live version.
Unread 02-12-2009, 07:01 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Everfrost

Hey, the new bottom bar is really nice

But i tryed to add the crit mitigation, and it is not working.
It is possible to add a value ?

Thanks.
Unread 02-12-2009, 07:14 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Yeah, I need to update this. Let me see if you buy it a second time:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
Sorry for the lack of updates recently, have been quite busy on other projects, but will eventually update this and put it into the live version.
Unread 02-12-2009, 08:01 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Everfrost

yeah yeah i saw

but i try to add it myself and .... its not working, so just in case you didnt think about that

Sorry
Unread 02-12-2009, 08:12 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

No I know there are a couple of the recently added stats missing, haven't updated the file in a while. Also there are so many stats available now that I have to think about changing the approach maybe. I think Drumstix has a bar that allows you to toggle specific stats in the game for testing, probably needs something like that at least. Or multiline capability. Or I don't know. Just has to be done.
Unread 04-22-2009, 12:03 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Storms

Code:
<Data Name="Dirge" Wisdom="false" Strength="false" Intelligence="false" Agility="false" Stamina="false" DividerAttributes="false" Resists="true" HealthRegen="false" PowerRegen="false" DividerRegen="false" PrimaryWeaponStats="true" SecondaryWeaponStats="true" RangedWeaponStats="true" SpellCast="true" SpellReuse="true" SpellRecast="true" DividerSpellcastingStats="true" Mitigation="false" Avoidance="false" DividerDefenseStats="false" HateMod="false" DPSMod="true" HasteMod="true" HealMod="false" SpellMod="true" MeleeMod="true" RunspeedMod="false" DividerMods="true" Attack="true" DoubleAttack="true" RangedDoubleAttack="true" AEAttack="false" DividerAttackStats="true" MeleeCrit="true" RangedCrit="true" DamageSpellCrit="true" HealCrit="false" />
dirge 1680*1050
Unread 08-18-2009, 06:36 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Splitpaw

Haven't tried messing with the code yet, but from a caster's perspective some of the stats are totally messed up. Not sure if it is due to the code or SOE's incomptence though
Anyways, stuff like casting speed, reuse speed and recovery are totally screwed, not sure exactly what numbers they are showing but they are WAY wrong from my actual bonuses.
Will tinker a bit with it when I get the time and see if I can narrow down the issue.

Ok, looked over my gear and it's pretty apparent that only stuff that alters ability casting/reuse time are displayed in the bottom bar, so stuff like sorcerous alacrity and recovery are ignored, as well as most buffs.
Will tinker with it later to see if I can somehow get the hostile spell buffs to load and merge with the ability ones.

(Hehe, ok guess this is quite a known issue)

Last edited by Zhrak : 08-19-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Unread 08-28-2009, 09:55 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Did anybody figure out how to change the size of the area used by the primary/secondary/ranged weapons?

400-19... showing up now
instead of 400-1900

Got it...

ScrollExtent="60,20" Size="60,20" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">100 - 2000</Text>

The 60, 20 is what i changed. It was originally set to 53, 20. Changed pri/sec/ranged

Last edited by apesoccer : 08-28-2009 at 10:33 AM.
Unread 03-04-2010, 08:18 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default empty bottom bar...:(

Hello Everybody!
First of all ty so much for the awesome UI and all the work you put into it...i love it!
Second: I got the bottom bar beta, unzipped it into my profitui folder, logged in and its empty,,, i moused over it...still nothing,,,, reloaded the UI...still empty..where did I go wrong?

Thank you so much for your time
Unread 03-05-2010, 12:45 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Splitpaw

i dont think this ui piece has been updated in quite some time thats why its not working as intended
Unread 03-08-2010, 06:51 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Just in case anyone still has this bookmarked...I've updated the beta bottom bar. I fixed most of the previous sizing issues and updated the stats for the expansion. The default setting will work for 1600 width resolutions. I probably won't update it again (or fix it) so I'll send it over to the new ProfitUI guru.
Attached Files
File Type: zip _ProfitUI_BottomBar_v2.zip (4.2 KB, 372 views)