Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 08-22-2011, 02:15 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraith7508 View Post
When i try to run the updater i get "splash: recv failed" error. even uninstalled and redownloaded the installer again and it won't run.
It's possible my webserver was temporarily down or something. Have you used the updater previously? Do you have the latest Java installed?
Unread 08-22-2011, 05:52 AM
Premium Member

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraith7508 View Post
When i try to run the updater i get "splash: recv failed" error. even uninstalled and redownloaded the installer again and it won't run.
I was just able to run it. Might have been a temporary glitch in the internet so try it again.
Unread 08-23-2011, 10:42 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
It's possible my webserver was temporarily down or something. Have you used the updater previously? Do you have the latest Java installed?
Tried to install it again and still get the same error. Can't even reinstall the updater.
Unread 08-24-2011, 01:01 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Are you using a Firewall, such as Komodo?
Unread 08-24-2011, 08:17 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Are you using a Firewall, such as Komodo?
yes, i use Comodo . Best one on the market. but i have tried even putting it in game mode. But i also use MMOMinon for WOW UI updating, and it runs fine so i know my java is up to date. java is ver6 update 26.
Unread 08-24-2011, 09:21 PM
A Griffon
Featured

From Google results:

Quote:
dd C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\javaws.exe to trusted application in commodo firewall

If you are using 64 bit vista then the path is

C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\javaws.exe

In all the forums i found out this problem to be specific to systems running on Windows Vista and having comodo Firewall. I am not sure whether this happens to systems with firewall from a different vendor.
Can't help you further than that. I don't use the firewall.
Unread 08-24-2011, 11:33 PM
A Griffon

Server: Valor

Comodo is known to have this bug for years.

http://www.eq2interface.com/portal.p...a=faq&faqid=38
Unread 08-25-2011, 08:49 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
From Google results:

Can't help you further than that. I don't use the firewall.
Got it to run, also had to go to the javaws file directly and edit the properties for it to run as admin. btw this maybe a problem with win7 as well as vista since i run win7 64bit ultimate.
Unread 08-25-2011, 10:22 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Crushbone
Default GU61 - Live today. Is there a planned update to DrumsUI ?

Title says it all. Update when ?
Unread 08-25-2011, 10:25 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone

Give him time guys, the servers aren't even up. UI author's like to sometimes get into game to make sure there are no issues before pushing out updates.

Val

C R A - B R I G A D E 3 - R A I D L E A D E R - [DoV Kill List] | [App To Join]

EliteUI

Don't forget to add me to your favorite Mod's list!
Unread 08-25-2011, 03:44 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Tonight most likely. You don't have to do anything special to get in to game, so will just have to wait for a patch from me.
Unread 08-29-2011, 01:32 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Hurricane delayed update a little bit

Update Log:
- Update [Gfx]: Updated include image files to support House Ratings system. Removed one unnecessary DDS file.
Unread 08-29-2011, 05:52 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

icon_is109.dds would not download from the updater for me. Everything else worked just fine.

update:

I should do a double check before posting. Everything downloaded just fine (and the one file was automatically deleted just fine as well). The updater just kept telling me a file would not download.

It worked just fine on my other computer.

Last edited by Zorash : 08-29-2011 at 05:55 PM.
Unread 08-29-2011, 10:07 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorash View Post
icon_is109.dds would not download from the updater for me. Everything else worked just fine.

update:

I should do a double check before posting. Everything downloaded just fine (and the one file was automatically deleted just fine as well). The updater just kept telling me a file would not download.

It worked just fine on my other computer.
Seems to be a bug when the Updater deletes a file. Says it cannot download one, when in fact it's not even trying to
Unread 09-04-2011, 03:13 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Update Log:
- Update [TargetCasting]: The Implied target cast bar should now display correctly when targeting through another player.
Unread 09-21-2011, 04:06 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Update Log:
- Update [Chat]: The chat window now defaults to always showing Chat Input. To get the version with the toggleable input for secondary chat windows, see the Alternatives folder.
- Update [Persona]: Added a toggle button for Spell Weapon stats. Added Spell Weapon stat to PVP page. Added Rare Harvest stat to Tradeskill page.
- Update [MainMenu]: Connection Stats button now toggles the window. Removed "Target Cast" button since there is checkbox. Added a EQ2 Options button.
- Update [Community]: Friends list tab now has a Save Friends and Load Friends button.
- Fix [Raid]: Drag/right-click handle is now hidden upon first opening the raid window.
Unread 10-04-2011, 08:10 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Please make a Update for a resolution 1920x1080
Unread 10-04-2011, 08:21 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxxo View Post
Please make a Update for a resolution 1920x1080
My monitor does not support this resolution. You can load a lower resolution and still move things around. The preset files are just there as examples for the most part for now.
Unread 10-04-2011, 09:56 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
My monitor does not support this resolution. You can load a lower resolution and still move things around. The preset files are just there as examples for the most part for now.
I hope it comes in the future with this Solution.
Im the first user of it when it comes
Unread 10-07-2011, 05:36 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Examine Window problems

For a short while, I've been having problems with opening Examine windows. I am unable to open them at all using the Broker. In groups to preview the items, it is hit or miss whether the examine will open. Repeatedly clicking it, will sometimes bring it up, but not always.

To temporarily fix the problem I renamed eq2ui_examine and let the default one take it's place. I am currently able to open every examine window that I've tried.

I just wanted to let you know I was having an issue. Not sure if I'm the only one.
Unread 10-10-2011, 05:08 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Not sure what the problem is there. I haven't heard anyone else report this. Will keep my ears and eyes open, but it doesn't seem related to the Examine window /shrug
Unread 10-27-2011, 07:02 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Target Casting bar fix.

Update Log:
- Fix [TargetCasting]: Target Casting window should save between session again. A line of code was missing from the Main Menu window file.
Unread 12-06-2011, 04:27 AM
A Griffon
Featured

GU62 // "Age of Discovery" patch.
These are preliminary changes using Beta files. More changes may be pushed out tomorrow if any new changes show up.

Update Log:
- Update [Persona]: Dungeon Finder, Mercenary, and Warder tabs added. EQII Share options added to default Options page (GU62 additions). Weapon/Spell Weapon toggle button moved to sit next to the Toggle Bags button.
- Update [Tooltips]: Increased maximum height (GU62 change).
- Update [Merchant]: Added tabs for Reforging additions (GU62 addition).
- Update [Guild]: Updated image icons included in XML (GU62 addition).
- Update [Pet]: DynamicData updates in XML (GU62 change).
- Update [EditableFields]: Click cast/cure buttons, Item Notes, etc, have been increased from 5 to 10 max lines in the popup window.

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 12-06-2011 at 04:31 AM.
Unread 12-08-2011, 12:52 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

The automatic filling of class on the AH is off by one level due to the inclusion of beastlords. IE - it filled in mystic for my necro.
Unread 12-08-2011, 01:35 AM
A Griffon
Featured

AH? Not sure what you are referring to.