Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 07-28-2006, 12:07 AM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Everfrost
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by michsageman242
you need to have the end quote added. There is now quote after the last show_window=(mainhud.personabar).

Sage
i tried every thing different combos i cant get it to work at all

i must be doing something rong, or everything but the right thing ..

could some 1 post code to get this to work please?

Thank you
Unread 07-28-2006, 12:32 AM
An Undead Settler
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nektulos
Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elomos
Having some problems
1 I can't mod the ui to have emotes button, bag strip, cure spells bar, and command center come on auto at gamestart. I tried using the Customizing.txt to fix but couldn't find the command lines. I did multiple searchs for show_window= or a variation of but couldn't find it.

2 When i click on the recipes button in the recipes book the spells list comes up.

3 This last is just an observation. It looks like the decimal numbers for the the different exp bars should be to the hundreth (i.e. 8.83% for my lvl exp) but there cut off.

4 I typed it this way cause I knew you got giddy over numbered lists
I removed the autoshow for now because the startbutton has been updated and I haven't gotten the the autoshow yet. I will do when I get the chance sometime next week after I complete my move.

I fixed the tradeskills. I had done before but must have uploaded an older version of the tradeskill mod. Oops. Here's the new tradeskill xml. Will load to main Sageui too.

Sage
Attached Files
File Type: zip SageUI_tradeskills.zip (109.0 KB, 258 views)

Last edited by michsageman242 : 07-28-2006 at 11:28 PM.
Unread 07-28-2006, 12:48 AM
An Undead Settler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kool25
i tried every thing different combos i cant get it to work at all

i must be doing something rong, or everything but the right thing ..

could some 1 post code to get this to work please?

Thank you
Sometimes there is a problem with adding it to the startbutton. Add it to the compass or clock and see if it works. The code should read:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Alwaysontop="true" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="45,466" MaximumSize="300,300" MinimumSize="50,50" Name="StartButton" OnHide="visible=true" OnShow="show_window=(mainhud.statbar) show_window=(mainhud.statbar) "

This is assuming you are using the stand-alone statbar mod. If you are using the one that comes with SageUI then the code is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Alwaysontop="true" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="45,466" MaximumSize="300,300" MinimumSize="50,50" Name="StartButton" OnHide="visible=true" OnShow="show_window=(mainhud.personabar) show_window=(mainhud.personabar) "

I have included a file below that will work with both. It has the code for both named bars so it should work no matter which one you are using.

Attached Files
File Type: zip autoshow_statbar.zip (2.6 KB, 289 views)

Last edited by michsageman242 : 07-28-2006 at 12:54 AM.
Unread 07-28-2006, 12:50 AM
An Undead Settler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elomos
Having some problems
1 I can't mod the ui to have emotes button, bag strip, cure spells bar, and command center come on auto at gamestart. I tried using the Customizing.txt to fix but couldn't find the command lines. I did multiple searchs for show_window= or a variation of but couldn't find it.
Here it is. See if this works.

Sage
Attached Files
File Type: zip Autoshow_startbutton.zip (2.6 KB, 286 views)
Unread 07-28-2006, 09:03 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

This UI mod has seemed to mess my targetting up. I tried using Alt + t to bring it back and it didnt work. So I uninstalled the ui and I still do not get a target window without the ui installed. I like everything else about this ui mod, if you can find out why this is happening and fix it I would sure appreciate it. Because as it stands I don't have a target window anymore with or without this ui mod installed.
Unread 07-28-2006, 09:17 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaventoso
This UI mod has seemed to mess my targetting up. I tried using Alt + t to bring it back and it didnt work. So I uninstalled the ui and I still do not get a target window without the ui installed. I like everything else about this ui mod, if you can find out why this is happening and fix it I would sure appreciate it. Because as it stands I don't have a target window anymore with or without this ui mod installed.
On the startbutton go to options. user interface and make sure "allow windows offscreen" is unchecked.

Sage - It looks like both the spell and recipe buttons opens the spell window, but the equip button opens the recipe window with some items having there stats displayed. As for autostart, the timer and emote button are now autostarting, yay , but none of the others, . Also the startbutton (only the button) is blacked out, but functional so I'm not hurting.
Take your time moving in, I know how frustrating moving can be, just did it myself.

Last edited by Elomos : 07-28-2006 at 09:29 PM.
Unread 07-28-2006, 10:24 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Elomos, I just tried that and it didn't work. I have no idea what is causing it.
Unread 07-28-2006, 11:21 PM
An Undead Settler

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaventoso
Elomos, I just tried that and it didn't work. I have no idea what is causing it.
Delete your settings file. You can always use the one that comes with the UI. Delete yours first and see if it shows up. If it does than use the one that comes with the UI.

Sage
Unread 07-28-2006, 11:24 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I was finally able to fix it by going to windows options in game and resetting the windows. Thanks for the help though.
Unread 07-28-2006, 11:32 PM
An Undead Settler

Quote:
It looks like both the spell and recipe buttons opens the spell window, but the equip button opens the recipe window with some items having there stats displayed
Ooops. Loaded wrong file. I reloaded the right one. Just re-download from the previous post. As for the startbutton that seems to be a problem with adding the onshow to it. I had that problem before that is why I removed it. You could try adding the onshow code to another window. I can't test atm to see which one it will work with. I think I had it added to the inventory window at one time on my own UI. I will fiddle with it more once the move is done.

Sage
Unread 07-29-2006, 12:39 AM
An Undead Settler

Cool New Fixes

I moved some things around in UI builder in the experience window and the stat bar. In ui builder the stats looked like they overlapped in the statbar and the fractional amounts to the right of the decimals, the decimals themselves, and some of the whole percentages looked misaligned. Can someone please load these and take a screen shot for me so I can see if they look like they do in UI builder. Thanks in advance.

Sage
Attached Files
File Type: zip new_Stuff.zip (6.5 KB, 225 views)
Unread 07-29-2006, 02:11 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Sage here is the screenshot you asked for. I don't normally use it so it took a while to figure out how to get it to come up. Finally went back and reread some of the posts.

I also threw a screen shot in to show you the recipe book. The window on the left is when you click the recipes button and the one on the right is when you click equip button. For the left one all the tabs are the same.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000004.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	5196  Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot000002.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	176.0 KB
ID:	5205  

Last edited by Elomos : 07-30-2006 at 01:31 AM.
Unread 07-29-2006, 08:22 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Need Help with Missing Target Window

Can you please tell me how to get my Target window to show up. I loaded the 25.5 version today and all seem to be fine except when I target someone or something I cannot get a window of thier status.

Thanks
Unread 07-30-2006, 01:33 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl44
Can you please tell me how to get my Target window to show up. I loaded the 25.5 version today and all seem to be fine except when I target someone or something I cannot get a window of thier status.

Thanks
1st try alt-T, then if that doesn't work go to options, ui settings and make sure "allow windows offscreen" is not checked. If still nothing then somewhere in options is a reset button for all windows. Alll of these fixes where in previous posts and there might be more. Try reading all the posts and you might find something.
Unread 08-06-2006, 07:09 PM
A Griffon

Server: Test
Question Guild Manager window.

Hi,

Have ran into a prob with guild window. When I try to edit an officer note on anyone, including myself it appears to change, however I get a message in the main chat window that says "(null) not in your guild" and then the changes I've made revert back to the way they were. So I can not edit any officer notes. Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks

Problem fixed as it was a bug and not the UI..

Last edited by Eshaac : 08-08-2006 at 11:00 AM. Reason: problem fixed as it was a bug..
Unread 08-11-2006, 06:35 PM
A Brown Bear

Default auto update

I see there there are some UIs that have auto updates in them now I would love to see the Sage to have this if there is anyway to do it.
Unread 08-18-2006, 07:16 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

I LOVE this UI!!

The only problem I have is with the XP window - the larger one that shows your XP bar for both combat and tradeskill, etc in detail...

The combat XP bar is not accurate. There have been times where I've looked up, and it's 98.9%, then after the next kill, it's down to 98%. It seems to happen no matter where you are on the XP bar. When you are close to levelling, it can get a bit annoying LOL.

Everything else is GREAT, and I'll put up with that if there is no fix, but hopefully there is - in your 60s when XP crawls anyway, it sux to see it drop LOL

Rhinna
Unread 09-06-2006, 07:56 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default hmm a new problem

Sage, haven't seen ya post in awhile, hope your doing good.

After the latest update (went into effect 6 Sep 06) when I log i,n my portrait in the inventory window is all grey. Also when I click the bagstrip or command center buttons the game crashes and i'm dumped to windows. Doesn't seem to do this with any other buttons.

I'm wondering if this is just me since when I first logged on after the update it crashed loading the zone resources or if maybe it's a conflict with the update itself. I tried reinstaling a bunch of the .xmls that might have something to do with that window but no help. Not sure which one(s) cover those areas mentioned.

Any help would be great. Thanks!!!
Unread 09-07-2006, 12:14 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Elomos, i ran into the same issues tonite, I hope you are feeling well sage

the ui is terrific

besafe everyone
Unread 09-07-2006, 07:27 PM
A Coastal Crab

I loved this UI but it doesn't, and never did really, run well on my system for what i need. my wife uses it and loves it, so i wanted to give it a try.. and she is right. it is great, but not for me.. the problem is, i cannot remove it from my system now without messing up everything. i tried removing it and now my automap doesn't work and i cannot install a new one or any other ui. Any idea what i can do to fix this problem?
Thank you in advance
Unread 09-11-2006, 03:59 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Sir,

I have been having a problem with EQ2Maps.. and was wondering if the UI had something to do with it.

Could you take a look at this POST

Issue - When I first installed SageUI, I got EQ2Maps and had all the PoI's listed in my Waypoints popup screen. The Waypoint Popup doesnt have the PoI's anymore and I wanted them back.

I think somewhere around LU24 I had to change to the EQ default UI and I believe that is when I lost the PoI list.

Anyway.. any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Marow
Unread 11-05-2006, 10:56 AM
A Brown Bear

Default Target/Implied combined

I was hoping I would see a target/implied window that are actually connected, like the one found @ http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=4136
if it is possible to make one like this in the SageUI theme, that would be awesome!

Also would like to see the spam mail button on the letters...

last but not least, i was wondering what the name for the spell timer file was, i would like to switch back to the default.

I am loving the rest of the UI is great having all that information in game!

thanks a lot, and keep up the good work!
Unread 11-09-2006, 05:51 PM
An Undead Settler

Talking Hello Everyone!!!

Hello everyone!!! Just wanted to let you all know I was still alive and well. I haven't been on in quite awhile as most of you know. I haven't even played my EQ in just as long. I started a new division of my business in another state and things started booming at that and the origional one in Michigan so my time has been completely wrapped up in that. Fear not however because my down season should be starting soon (by the end of the month) and I will soon be back to playing day and night as well as modding like a madman again!!! I have four months usually to play although this year might be a bit shorter due to the second division I openned and that season starting earlier there. God has been very good to me but this hasn't left me much time for anything else other than my family. I can't wait till I can hire someone to do my job, hehe. Its nice to see everyone still using the UI and my mods. I promise to update and tweak everything again once I am back and I will be sure to post as soon as I am back. See you all soon <smiles>

Sage
Unread 11-13-2006, 06:50 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Glad to hear your doing well!

After not seeing you post for sometime...... I did wonder if something bad happened. VERY glad to see your doing well instead.

Looking forward to you returning and updating.

Good luck and see ya soon,

Marow
Unread 11-14-2006, 06:47 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Guk
Default Glad you posted!

I am glad to see you post. I have been thoroughly enjoying your UI, since I first began playing EQII back in July. When you hadn't been online for a while and with the new huge update today, I thought I would have to delete your UI and just use the default. I still will have to use the default UI, but I will look forward to seeing you make SageUI compatible. Please help me with knowing how to adapt your UI, when you give directions, since I am a total newbie to this stuff.

Welcome back and glad to hear life is good! Thanks for all your effort in the past and in the days to come!! It will be very strange getting used to the default UI in the meantime. lol