EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 05-18-2011, 05:31 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Character Select Screen - more than 10 toons

Greetings

Love your UI, have been enjoying it for years!

I had a question though. I took advantage of some of the bonus station cash bonus character slots and now have 10+ toons one one account. But the Character Select screen will only show 10 at a time, and you have to scroll to see more.

Is there a way to expand this so more can be shown without having to scroll? I know this is pretty small, but it just rubs me wrong. =)

Thanks for all the work you've done on this UI.
Unread 05-18-2011, 07:09 PM
A Griffon
Featured

I've never messed with the login code before, but I can take a look next time I have some spare. I don't have more than 10 chars, so I'll have to experiment if I can get to it
Unread 05-19-2011, 06:27 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Blackburrow

I have 12 slots as a result of using Station Access for years and this has annoyed me forever. I'm used to swapping out ui pieces so give me a shout if you get to this and need it testing above the 10 slot range.

On my screens there has always been enough space free at the top of the box to extend it for 12 slots or more but I'm guessing the limit is set to stop it vanishing off the edge on lower resolution monitors?

Last edited by tkia : 05-19-2011 at 06:30 AM.
Unread 05-19-2011, 03:37 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Thanks for looking into this!

Like Tkia said, I'll gladly test out any code/suggestions you have and test it out for ya.
Unread 05-20-2011, 01:13 AM
A Griffon
Featured

First thing I was thinking was just lowering the font size/spacing and going from there. Thoughts?
Unread 05-20-2011, 03:15 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Blackburrow

That would be absolutely fine by me as I like small fonts on everything anyway. Assuming of course that the code isn't limiting by number of displayed records ...

One other thing with this that has always puzzled me is that the most recently played are the ones dropped to the bottom. That's not so bad for the last played as that one is in the window and you don't need to scroll to it anyway, but the second most recently played is the always scroll one. I would have thought the ones that haven't been used in 6 months would be better off down there.