EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 03-31-2011, 02:10 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Two questions

Hiya,

I switched from Profit UI to Drums and I enjoy Drums more.

Only two issues, first being that my group window is always up (even when solo), I can hide it but it doesn't become visible if/when I join a group.

second issue being that in profit I was able to hit my enter key to select ok on dialog windows (like transmuting an item, moving a raid member between groups, etc).

Wondering if there is any way to fix these two issues?

Thanks in advance
Unread 03-31-2011, 02:18 AM
A Griffon
Featured

1. You can choose to not show "yourself" from the group options, but you are correct this is a global setting, not just out of group. I've had this asked before, so this may get another option added. It's just difficult coding a wide range of in-game toggle-able options. It used to auto-hide "yourself" when out of group, but I had feedback that people didn't like this.

2. the Enter key works for transmuting items, as it's the same window as Quest Reward which has the enter key activated. I'll have to see what popup the raid moving popup is to get that added in. I generally try to add in Enter key activation when I can.
Unread 03-31-2011, 02:37 AM
A Brown Bear

Hello,

I mean when you first click to transmute an item it pops the dialog up asking if you are sure you want to transmute the item, in profit you can just hit enter to advance it (then it shows what you receive for transmuting, which in both profit and drums you can hit enter to advance).

Just noticed its the same issue when you destroy an item (I could hit enter in profit to say ok, unable to in Drums).

I am not sure if its an ingame option or a ui-related issue, I just know in profit I could and in drums I can't :S