EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 12-09-2010, 11:14 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default No Drag and Drop into Broker window?

I used to use ProfitUI and I recently stumbled upon DrumsUI which I strongly prefer. My only real gripe is that my DrumsUI broker doesn't seem to like drag-and-drop for anything.

I'm sure that this question has already been answered but the answers were cryptic or they were answers to multiple questions which leaves room for interpretation with regards to my specific question.

For anyone who answers, first I appreciate it greatly and second please be as specific as possible. For example I have 3 "eq2ui_custom.xml" files. One for default, one for drums and one for profit (which I assume I can ignore)

Thanks in advance
Unread 12-09-2010, 12:03 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Hi there,

I have fixed this problem but undoing some specific code that was going on. The fixed file in on the DrumsUI auto updater, and the manual version will be getting the update soon.

The file in question is:
eq2ui_inventory_market.xml
Unread 12-09-2010, 12:32 PM
A Brown Bear

So if I just pull an auto-update the problem should rectify itself? I will try this.

Also, thank you very much for this User Interface. It's smooth, polished & most of all, it's a minimalist interface. In my world the less "clutter" I have between me and my game, the happier I am and I am very happy.

Thank you