EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 02-25-2009, 07:32 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Server: Blackburrow
Default Group Window Background

I know it has been mentioned, but I just wanted to add my request for this.
As a healer the group window is the most important, to see heal bars and cure counters. With being transparent, sometimes all the action and spell effects can make it hard to see. I am getting better at it, but sometimes something will flash bright and I will miss a cure.
Unread 02-26-2009, 01:46 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Group Window Background

I agree! I'm finding it's very strenuous on the eyes after a couple hours of raiding at night. I put my group window right in the middle of my screen just slightly below the center so all the action is going on right behind my window but that's where I need it so I can get those cures off fast enough. Please can't you do something to give us the option of a dark background or a translucent one?
Unread 03-11-2009, 02:36 PM
A Brown Bear

Default An Option to Darken the Background?

I am having the same problem, I really love profitui alot but this one change I don't like Is there a way we can darken the background on this window?
Unread 03-11-2009, 06:54 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orme View Post
I am having the same problem, I really love profitui alot but this one change I don't like Is there a way we can darken the background on this window?
I'm pretty sure I added that option a week ago, check the changelog (and let me know if I forgot uploading it, lol).
Unread 03-12-2009, 12:56 AM
A Griffon

Server: Valor

It's working as intended :P
Unread 03-12-2009, 06:04 PM
A Brown Bear

Default I have no option

I have no option to change the back ground, can you explain how i change it, the rest of my windows will darken but this one will not.
Unread 03-13-2009, 04:09 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

As I said, read the changelog.
Unread 03-13-2009, 04:55 AM
A Brown Bear

I think I have the same problem. When I am out of group, my window won't show when I hit F10 but my pointer will have the move symbol next to it when I point over the invis group window. Sliding the backdrop opacity doesn't do anything. While I am in group, sliding the backdrop opacity only puts a ring around our names, not darkening the window. I've even tried changing the frame and title, reinstall of profit ui, change the Background Opacity number in the _ProfitUI_Settings_GroupWindow file but no luck (after I did this I had no group window at all thats where I had to reinstall profit).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000024.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	280.9 KB
ID:	6835  
Unread 03-15-2009, 10:03 AM
A Brown Bear

Default Thanks

For anybody that needs to know, got to Profit Ui control Center and move the slider on Group Window Backdrop Opacity. Thanks for making me read the updates. I can help myself more readily now
Unread 03-15-2009, 08:47 PM
A Griffon

Server: Unrest

I would just like the background behind the health bars, the white translucent one is not doin it for me. I like the way it used to look, with the border around and the dark grey background behind the bars. The slider is neat and all, but puts a big black box in the middle of my screen =/ I use the compact window in horizontal mode.
Unread 03-16-2009, 09:33 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelya View Post
I would just like the background behind the health bars, the white translucent one is not doin it for me. I like the way it used to look, with the border around and the dark grey background behind the bars. The slider is neat and all, but puts a big black box in the middle of my screen =/ I use the compact window in horizontal mode.
I think you confuse that with the default sized version. The compact version looks like it always did (with the exception of the FKey numbers which have moved). However, I am still planning on adding a background image as in the default sized version.
Unread 03-16-2009, 03:23 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
I think you confuse that with the default sized version. The compact version looks like it always did (with the exception of the FKey numbers which have moved). However, I am still planning on adding a background image as in the default sized version.
You're right, i went back and looked at old screen shots and see that it had the same translucent white background. I'd love if it would have the same health bars as the player window (think thats what its called, the one with Player > Target > Implied Target) because they're really easy to see in any background!
Unread 03-16-2009, 03:33 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Already added that a bit earlier today. Default sized and compact group window versions should now be as good as identical in functionality and layout options.
Unread 03-17-2009, 01:02 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Already added that a bit earlier today. Default sized and compact group window versions should now be as good as identical in functionality and layout options.
They are not... and neither one has the border/darker background like the player window. Yes I updated today. Attached are screenshots taken today, just a couple hours ago. I like the way the healthbars look in the player window (which I have under the group window) rather than the whitish translucent background currently being used. Oh, and can we get the class put back? I have kind of gotten used to that!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	defaulthoriz.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	6841  Click image for larger version

Name:	compacthoriz.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	6842  
Unread 03-17-2009, 03:58 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

you know I usually don't respond not reading changelos and FAQ, but let me point you to either.
Unread 03-17-2009, 03:05 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
you know I usually don't respond not reading changelos and FAQ, but let me point you to either.
back to you! I read the changelog every time and I guess i missed that part. Thanks for the pointers. Happy to have my group bars back
Unread 03-17-2009, 03:21 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

lol, wtb spelling and grammar skills, that part you quoted from me looks like gibberish.