EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 01-26-2011, 01:45 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42
Default Cure Finder - Support Thread

Currently included in the DrumsUI Full Release only.

This mod, upon being triggered, will search each detriment type on each group/raid member starting at the top and working down. By default curses are skipped, but can be enabled in the options window (or set to only search Curses). Options allow searching for just group, the whole raid, or both subsequently.

Currently this is only setup for Cure and Cure Curse. Not currently modifiable easily

What this mod can't do:
This mod isn't for auto-curing/easymode. It is manually triggered and it cannot be "queued". It's usefulness is limited at best, and was initially just created out of messing around with the UI capabilities.
If multiple priests used this, they would most likely be curing the same person, and result in inefficient curing. It can still however be useful in a single-healer group/group zones where extra quick cures can be handy being cast from the keyboard without using click-to-cures/group cures.

Instructions

Nothing special is required to make the mod work, except to make a macro and trigger the code for something to cure:
/show_window Custom.DrumsUI_CF

Each time this macro is pressed, it will attempt to find something to cure. Or do nothing if no detrimentals are found.

These are the in-game modifiable options:

They save between sessions, and are character independent.

To access them:
/show_window Custom.DrumsUI_CF_Settings

Post questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports, etc below.

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 03-10-2011 at 09:14 AM.
Unread 09-25-2011, 01:12 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Default Is there a way to make this work in Profit

Hello i like alot of profit and drums Ui i have mixed a few of them together but i would like to get this working in Profit /drumUi folder i have .
Thanks
Unread 09-25-2011, 05:11 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

There is no standalone download for this mod currently.
Unread 02-20-2012, 03:29 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Nagafen

Is it possible to add an option to cure pets aswell?
Unread 04-16-2013, 08:39 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Unkown

Just checking in to see if there had been a stand alone version of this mod? I tried using the include statement and moving the files into my profit folder, but the command, while does seem to be accepted by the client, will not open the window.

Any suggestions on how I might get this to work? what files would be needed? I have a moderate amount of coding experience, so I may be able to understand a technical explanation if you would care to give one.

Thank you!
Unread 04-16-2013, 10:56 PM
A Griffon
Featured

You just need to the two XML files from the /DrumsUI/CureFinder/ subfolders.

And the include them in your eq2ui_custom.xml with the proper folder structure to wherever you place them in your custom ui folder.

Other than that, there are no other code includes.
Unread 04-17-2013, 01:04 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

I had done what you suggested and when ingame I was able to bring up the settings window by adding the _Settings to the end of the macro. I will test it further and report my results. Hopefully it will actually cure. Thank you for your help as well as your quick reply.

Last edited by alugilac : 04-17-2013 at 01:21 AM.
Unread 04-17-2013, 06:41 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Ah right, I forgot it's normally opened via the DrumsUI menu. yeah you just need to use that command to open up the window. Other than that it should function fine since the command to trigger the CF is what makes it work.
Unread 07-05-2013, 03:21 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Mage - Cure Magic

Would it be possible to include the mages Cure Magic ability for this mod?
Unread 07-05-2013, 04:45 PM
A Griffon
Featured

I'll write it down as something to add in. Maybe in the next week or so.
Unread 10-02-2013, 07:42 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Cure Finder window will not close or edit

I just got back into the game and was told your UI was great.

When I open Cure Finder I cannot close it. The Save Button is greyed.

Also, when I go into the Edit button ... it brings up what looks like EQMAP. it asks for POI and such ...
Unread 10-02-2013, 09:56 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwilliam View Post
I just got back into the game and was told your UI was great.

When I open Cure Finder I cannot close it. The Save Button is greyed.

Also, when I go into the Edit button ... it brings up what looks like EQMAP. it asks for POI and such ...
Re-install. You're missing a file, or one is screwed up.
Unread 02-06-2014, 01:17 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

When using the cure finder for single group. it works very well on my Channeler. However it will not attempt to cure the raid or raid curses.

I don't have any other priest classes to test this on to see if it is just a Channeler issue or General Issue. I've tried this with all options selected and in various different states.
Unread 03-05-2014, 08:06 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Hi Drumstick.

Just thought I would give you an update on the testing I experienced last night while raiding.

Cure finder seems to cure normal detriments and curses of my own group and also normal detriments from the raid but currently does not do curses from the other groups in the raid.
Unread 03-05-2014, 08:18 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogiC View Post
Hi Drumstick.

Just thought I would give you an update on the testing I experienced last night while raiding.

Cure finder seems to cure normal detriments and curses of my own group and also normal detriments from the raid but currently does not do curses from the other groups in the raid.
Thank you. I've had no time to debug the problem. If this weekend allows it, I'll fix it, and update.
Unread 03-10-2014, 07:48 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Honestly you are doing a fantastic job, I personally love this UI over any other, So many features without all the clutter.

I love how all the new UI features are in the new drop down menu, makes navigating the settings a lot easier, please take your time in locating the problem, I for one do not mind waiting.
Unread 08-01-2023, 11:47 AM
A Grove Wisp

Default How to point UI to CureFinder?

Hello, friends. I'd love to get CureFinder going but am missing a step. I've used DrumsUI forever and love it (thank you!), so using CureFinder will really put me over the top. I need some help, tho.

My understanding is that I must make the CF macro, and add the following lines into my eq2ui_custom.xml file inside my custom UI folder:

<include>DrumsUI/CureFinder/DrumsUI_CF.xml</include>
<include>DrumsUI/CureFinder/DrumsUI_CF_Settings.xml</include>

I've done this, but CF still doesn't work for me. Is there something I need to do with eq2.ini also? The notes in this topic are missing a few words or instructions so a step-by-step would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance,
Eliana