EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 09-07-2006, 06:42 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Ditto on error trying to use posted attachment.
Unread 09-07-2006, 11:35 AM
A Brown Bear

Question Hmmm...why does my UI do this?

Goldi,
Many thanks for the mod, I use it all the time and feel like I am not really playing without it. Of late I have a strange graphic glitch that I need help with. The area on the right of the startbutton UI is blank for me. This is the area that holds the presets for video....the screen is white. Any suggestions? I will try to post a picture of it. I do not use any other mods so it should not be a compatibility problem.

D.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Goldi Startbutton Glitch.JPG
Views:	308
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	5229  
Unread 09-07-2006, 12:07 PM
A Griffon

Server: Splitpaw

Maybe just a Bug Have ya tried redownloading the whole UI ? Delete current 1st then re install may help ive just d/loaded it and its ok.

Ixoa
Unread 09-07-2006, 05:30 PM
A Brown Bear

Ixoa,
Thanks for the reply! Yes, I have tried re-downloading the mod several times and reinstalling it. I have tried it with the LU27 version and the one just prior to that and they both look the same. (Obviously the older version no longer works). I run at 1920x1200....dunno if that would cause a problem.

Deathsong
Unread 09-07-2006, 11:05 PM
A Berserk Golem
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

hey death, do you use it with any other UI?

Or only the startbutton?

If you can, email me a zip file containing your whole UI folder (except sub folder eqmaps)

email: [email protected]

Planetside: RedScorpion-J e Hugo-J (New Conglomerate - Markov server)
Star Wars Galaxies: Mortimer [Bloodfin]
Everquest: Goldmoonn -Shaman65- [Povar] [Character Profile for EQ1]
[ My Interface for EQ2] [My Interface for EQ1]
Unread 09-08-2006, 12:08 AM
A Grove Wisp

Goldi, I had same issue still do when tring to use it.
even tried this. reanmed my Ui folder started game and let the loader download a complete clean UI.
Then i installed only your startbutton UI and still had the same issue he is haveing with the solid white where there should be buttons for the vidsets.
The buttons are still functional just not visable thru the white out. IF you mouse over the area you still get the tooltip and can click the area to change the settings.

This was on a complete clean defualt ui folder install so no way any other mods could be effecting it.

Instal readme was a little confusing ill confuse and i have no call to complain about typos but this is what confuses me

If you already have a Custom UI:

Locate this file: eq2ui.xml

If it does not exist, DO NOT OVERWRITE IT (if it doesnt exist how could i over write it?) , when unzipping this Mod. Read step (2) bellow, on how to edit the file.

If you are using Fetish UI, just do not overwrite the above file, and unzip the rest into the UI Folder, and it should work.

If you use another UI, read bellow:

1) Unzip the files to your customUI folder. Now, if you DID have the file i was saying above, you can skip step (2)
(Ok.. so if i had a eq2.ini already IE a custom mod already in place i can skip editing it to add those lines? Then if i did NOT have a eq2.ini already how could i edit some thing i did NOT have in the first place? At first i thought you ment edit the one you included but that one already has those lines.)

2) Using notepad, edit the file named "eq2ui.xml"

Right at the beginning, search for this line:

<include>eq2ui_skininfo.xml</include>

And bellow it, add these two lines:

<include>_FetishStyles.xml</include>
<include>_FetishStyleSamples.xml</include>

Now Save and Close.

Now if iam misreading that iam very sorry. I am very new to this ui mod stuff for this game and iam slowly tring to muck my way thru it all.
But can you see where this is a little confusing on the install?
Not realy sure if that has anyting to do with the white out.
I even when to this extent backed up the ui folder then used the uibuilder to open the eq2.ini to take a look and sure enough the white out even shows in the builder just like it does in game. I left it at that since iam not very comfortable yet modding a file.

Hope all that helps out some what

Not related to the white out issue but my thing is there are so man ygood mods here and i like bits and peices of most of them and i want to put them together into one. doesnt seem to be a issue right? Wrong its bits and peices form INSIDE each mod i like Like a start button i like some of your items and some of the items from other startbuttons and i want to be ablet o combine the parts i like and there in is my issue LOL. iam haveing to learn HOW to take this from that and at to there.

Well that was LONG winded sorry felt the need to add all that in.
I realy apercate all you modders out there working on this stuff!
keep up the good work!
Unread 09-08-2006, 02:14 AM
A Berserk Golem

Hi Nite

Sorry for the confusing instructions

Yes, so if you already have that file eq2ui.xml, in your UI folder, before adding GoldiStartbutton, you will need to edit it and add those lines.

You could also do a little testing

Instead of adding the startbutton to your custom UI, create a folder, unzip only GoldiStartbutton there, and set it as your UI.

See if the button displays correctly

If not, try to email me your UI, and i can check for you

Unread 09-12-2006, 12:41 AM
A Brown Bear

Goldi: The only thing I have in that particular configuration is the Goldi Startbutton. I do have other folders in my UI folder that contain different mods that I have tried, but my eq2.ini only points to the folder with your mod. With my limited expertise on this, it "feels" like a skinning problem. They functionality is still there is just that you cant see the buttons or the background. I am wondering if it has anything to do with the settings I use in EQ2. I run in windowded mode at 1920x1200 and all of my graphic settings are pretty much maxed.

Nite: any luck with getting yours to work?

Deathsong
Unread 09-12-2006, 07:44 AM
A Brown Bear

Quick question -
I installed another UI that uses the same eq2ui.xml file. How do I combine it and yours so I dont have to overwrite one or the other? What exact lines out of yours are needed to make the start menu function properly?

The other UI is ProfitUI Market window 2.8.1
Unread 09-12-2006, 08:12 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppy6698
Quick question -
I installed another UI that uses the same eq2ui.xml file. How do I combine it and yours so I dont have to overwrite one or the other? What exact lines out of yours are needed to make the start menu function properly?

The other UI is ProfitUI Market window 2.8.1
Oh, I see I forgot to put that info in the market window readme - it's only in the .zip file comment. I quote:

Quote:
1. If you are already using another UI mod (this comprises EQ2MAP):

- Extract the files into your current custom UI folder

IMPORTANT: Do not overwrite your existing eq2ui.xml with the included file. Instead, edit the existing eq2ui.xml in your custom UI folder with notepad or another editor to add this line:

<include>_ProfitUI_Styles.xml</include>
Unread 09-12-2006, 09:21 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

I have an annoying problem with a 'ghost' goldi button appearing somewhere in the centre of my screen.
I have the full goldi UI (fantastic UI btw, many thanks) and i have the goldie start button dragged into the bottom left corner of my screen.
However for some reason just off centre on my screen there is a seemingly invisible goldi start button which will bring up the little drop down menu that lets you lock/unlock the window and set the window properties. However if you left click this area to drag it, it still rotates the screen as if it is not there. I have tried everything to solve this including a full reinstall.

Any ideas please?
Unread 11-21-2006, 03:46 AM
A Berserk Golem

Hi everyone

I just updated the Startbutton for Eof

Also fixed two annoying bugs: invisible startbutton, and the white strip instead of video set buttons appearing

Unread 11-21-2006, 11:11 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

w00h00!

I've been going nuts using this little rinkydinky start button, I needed my Goldi one!

*breaks into song*

I can't liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive ... without your start buttonnnnn...
Unread 11-21-2006, 11:22 AM
A Brown Bear

Any ETA on update to the rest of your compilation?

Thanks for sorting Startbutton, essential mod.
Unread 11-21-2006, 11:35 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

OK.. now the game is crashing on me since installing the start button..

And this is what my start button looks like:

Unread 11-21-2006, 09:41 PM
A Berserk Golem

Deathsong: fixed that white strip, download the new version

Hoppy6698:
Using notepad, edit the file named "eq2ui.xml"

Right at the beginning, search for this line:

<include>eq2ui_skininfo.xml</include>

And bellow it, add these two lines:

<include>_FetishStyles.xml</include>
<include>_FetishStyleSamples.xml</include>

tigertailz: download the latest version, i fixed that ghost

Naveed: LOL

Deev Darkheart: oh yes! updated yesterday, it is ready to download

Naveed: do you use any other UIs besides my startbutton?
If you use Fetish, you need to do this:

edit eq2ui_mainhud.xml, and REMOVE a line: <include>_Fetish_mainhud_bagstrip.xml</include>

Unread 11-21-2006, 10:31 PM
A Brown Bear

Default Thanks!

Thanks Goldi,

I will be installing it tonight!!

Deathsong
Unread 11-22-2006, 06:55 AM
A Brown Bear

Thanks Goldi, you are indeed a legend in your own time
Unread 11-22-2006, 08:52 AM
A Griffon

Question

Hi
thnks for updateing the UI
Ive noticed now that the buffs that are active or timed dont show the remaining time left i found this very helpfull so i know when to rebuff and not die lol.
the Horse used to have 12 hours ect next to the buff or even my shield buff on my SK used to have a count down timer.
Hope someone can help ive reinstalled the ui twice and still same and i dont use any other add ins or other ui's.

Yours
Ixoa
Unread 11-23-2006, 03:00 PM
A Berserk Golem

Ixoa, there seems to be a bug on the maintained window, where it shows remaining time (and name of who has the buff if it is the case too), only when you recast it

Right when you log in, it does not show

I am working to see what is the problem

Meanwhile, there was another bug, that the icons would display in an incorrect spot on screen, and you need to hover the mouse over it, to fix

Try using this fix, i am attaching
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_maintained.xml (44.7 KB, 248 views)

Unread 11-24-2006, 03:39 AM
A Griffon

Thnks a Lot Goldi the patch puts the buff in the right place which is great, and has the timers put back for the spells so great job!!!

Ixoa

Last edited by Ixoa : 11-26-2006 at 05:11 AM.
Unread 03-08-2007, 05:35 PM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Oggok

Goldi,
Will you please update the startbutton for the new LU's
Unread 05-20-2007, 09:42 AM
A Berserk Golem

OK

Right now my full UI compilation has it updated, but I will update the standalone Startbutton too

Unread 07-06-2007, 01:34 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Befallen
Default Compatability with Profit Reborn

I have tried to install this several times with Profit Reborn and have yet to get it right. Is there any way possible to post whether it is compatible and if so, exact instructions on the installation to that UI. LUVS the mod and the help would be greatly appreciated. : )....Uh, moment of brain lapse has passed, figured it out, but, is there a way to install without changing the quest window???

Last edited by Firetiny : 07-14-2007 at 10:02 AM.
Unread 11-30-2007, 09:51 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Unrest
Default Updated eq2ui_harvest.xml for Tier 8/RoK

Open up eq2ui_harvest.xml and paste in the code below. This updates information for Tier 8/Rise of Kunark harvest nodes. Also, I have removed the "Stats" tab, as it has pretty much been deprecated due to the updates that also came with RoK.

This code now reflects the changes in skill requirement changes in Kylong Plains to true T8.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Page Activated="true" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="529,253" MinimumSize="434,272" Name="Harvesting" PackLocation="center,center" PackLocationProp="-111/0001,-259/0001" ScrollExtent="434,272" Size="434,272" UserMovable="true" Visible="false">
<Text Font="/Fonts.FontZapf18" LocalText="Harvesting Information" Location="5,6" Name="Harvesting" ScrollExtent="275,20" Size="275,20" TextColor="#F0D040">Harvesting Information</Text>
<EffectorCycleColor ColorEndUseCurrent="true" ColorOneUseCurrent="true" ColorTwo="#FFFF00" Name="PulsingEffector" Speed="0.250"/>
<Button LocalText="T 1" Location="5,36" Name="Tier 1 Option" NormalTextColor="#00FFFF" OnPress="Parent.Tier_1.Visible=True Parent.Tier_2.Visible=False Parent.Tier_3.Visible=False Parent.Tier_4.Visible=False Parent.Tier_5.Visible=False Parent.Tier_6.Visible=False Parent.Tier_7.Visible=False Parent.Tier_8.Visible=False" ScrollExtent="42,23" Size="42,23" Style="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.text_button">T 1</Button>
<Button LocalText="T 2" Location="48,36" Name="Tier 2 Option" NormalTextColor="#FF8000" OnPress="Parent.Tier_2.Visible=True Parent.Tier_1.Visible=False Parent.Tier_3.Visible=False Parent.Tier_4.Visible=False Parent.Tier_5.Visible=False Parent.Tier_6.Visible=False Parent.Tier_7.Visible=False Parent.Tier_8.Visible=False" ScrollExtent="42,23" Size="42,23" Style="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.text_button">T 2</Button>
<Button LocalText="T 3" Location="91,36" Name="Tier 3 Option" NormalTextColor="#00FF00" OnPress="Parent.Tier_3.Visible=True Parent.Tier_1.Visible=False Parent.Tier_2.Visible=False Parent.Tier_4.Visible=False Parent.Tier_5.Visible=False Parent.Tier_6.Visible=False Parent.Tier_7.Visible=False Parent.Tier_8.Visible=False" ScrollExtent="42,23" Size="42,23" Style="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.text_button">T 3</Button>
<Button LocalText="T 4" Location="134,36" Name="Tier 4 Option" NormalTextColor="#FFFFFF" OnPress="Parent.Tier_4.Visible=True Parent.Tier_1.Visible=False Parent.Tier_2.Visible=False Parent.Tier_3.Visible=False Parent.Tier_5.Visible=False Parent.Tier_6.Visible=False Parent.Tier_7.Visible=False Parent.Tier_8.Visible=False" ScrollExtent="42,23" Size="42,23" Style="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.text_button">T 4</Button>
<Button LocalText="T 5" Location="177,36" Name="Tier 5 Option" NormalTextColor="#FFFF00" OnPress="Parent.Tier_5.Visible=True Parent.Tier_1.Visible=False Parent.Tier_2.Visible=False Parent.Tier_3.Visible=False Parent.Tier_4.Visible=False Parent.Tier_6.Visible=False Parent.Tier_7.Visible=False Parent.Tier_8.Visible=False" ScrollExtent="42,23" Size="42,23" Style="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.text_button">T 5</Button>
<Button LocalText="T 6" Location="220,36" Name="Tier 6 Option" NormalTextColor="#FF0000" OnPress="Parent.Tier_6.Visible=True Parent.Tier_1.Visible=False Parent.Tier_2.Visible=False Parent.Tier_3.Visible=False Parent.Tier_4.Visible=False Parent.Tier_5.Visible=False Parent.Tier_7.Visible=False Parent.Tier_8.Visible=False" ScrollExtent="42,23" Size="42,23" Style="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.text_button">T 6</Button>
<Button LocalText="T 7" Location="263,36" Name="Tier 7 Option" NormalTextColor="#FF80FF" OnPress="Parent.Tier_7.Visible=True Parent.Tier_1.Visible=False Parent.Tier_2.Visible=False Parent.Tier_3.Visible=False Parent.Tier_4.Visible=False Parent.Tier_5.Visible=False Parent.Tier_6.Visible=False Parent.Tier_8.Visible=False" ScrollExtent="42,23" Size="42,23" Style="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.text_button">T 7</Button>
<Button LocalText="T 8" Location="306,36" Name="Tier 8 Option" NormalTextColor="#0033FF" OnPress="Parent.Tier_8.Visible=True Parent.Tier_1.Visible=False Parent.Tier_2.Visible=False Parent.Tier_3.Visible=False Parent.Tier_4.Visible=False Parent.Tier_5.Visible=False Parent.Tier_6.Visible=False Parent.Tier_7.Visible=False" ScrollExtent="42,23" Size="42,23" Style="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.text_button">T 8</Button>
<Button LocalTooltip="Close" Location="371,7" Name="WC_CloseButton" PackLocation="right,top" PackLocationProp="-020/0001,0007/0001" ScrollExtent="15,15" Size="15,15" Style="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.close_button" Tooltip="Close" UserMovable="true"></Button>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundColor="#00FF00" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="4,64" Name="Tier_1" PackLocation="fixed,fixed" paperdoll.visible="false" ScrollExtent="383,207" Size="383,207">	
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Fish yield frog leg, sunfish / Shrubs yield raw white tea leaf, jumjum, baubbleshire cabbage, black coffee bean" Location="9,132" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Common Else" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FFFF80">Fish yield frog leg, sunfish / Shrubs yield raw white tea leaf, jumjum, baubbleshire cabbage, black coffee bean</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontZapf16" LocalText="Tier 1 Info:" Location="23,3" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Tier 1" ScrollExtent="75,34" Size="75,34" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Tier 1 Info:</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Bright Material" Location="9,162" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Uncommon" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#80FF80">Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Bright Material</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Found in: Isles, Faydark Nursery, Darklight Wood, Timorous Deep and Zones adjacent to cities." Location="88,5" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Zones" ScrollExtent="300,30" Size="300,30" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF8000">Found in: Isles, Faydark Nursery, Darklight Wood, Timorous Deep and Zones adjacent to cities.</Text>
<Page Location="6,40" Name="Common" ScrollExtent="184,98" Size="184,98">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="COMMON" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Common" ScrollExtent="163,14" Size="163,14" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FF00">COMMON</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Soft Metal (stone)" Location="1,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C1" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Soft Metal (stone)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Lead" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Lead</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Hard Metal (ore)" Location="1,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C2" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Hard Metal (ore)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Tin" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Tin</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Loam (ore)" Location="1,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C3" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Loam (ore)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Leaded L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Leaded L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Gem Stone (stone)" Location="1,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C4" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Gem Stone (stone)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Malachite" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Malachite</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Wood (logs)" Location="1,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C5" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Wood (logs)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Elm" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Elm</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Woody Roots (roots)" Location="1,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C6" ScrollExtent="108,14" Size="108,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Woody Roots (roots)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Roots" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Roots</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="X-Qual. Pelts (dens)" Location="1,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C7" ScrollExtent="112,14" Size="112,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">X-Qual. Pelts (dens)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Sull. Low" Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Sull. Low</Text>
</Page>
<Page Location="193,40" Name="Rare" ScrollExtent="184,98" Size="184,98">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="RARE" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Rare" ScrollExtent="163,14" Size="163,14" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF0000">RARE</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Soft Metal (stone)" Location="1,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R1" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Soft Metal (stone)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Copper" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Copper</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Hard Metal (ore)" Location="1,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R2" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Hard Metal (ore)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Bronze" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Bronze</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Loam (ore)" Location="1,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R3" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Loam (ore)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Solidified L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Solidified L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Gem Stone (stone)" Location="1,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R4" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Gem Stone (stone)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Lapis Lazuli" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Lapis Lazuli</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Wood (logs)" Location="1,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R5" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Wood (logs)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Alder" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Alder</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Woody Roots (roots)" Location="1,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R6" ScrollExtent="108,14" Size="108,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Woody Roots (roots)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Yarrow" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Yarrow</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="X-Qual. Pelts (dens)" Location="1,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R7" ScrollExtent="112,14" Size="112,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">X-Qual. Pelts (dens)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Low" Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Low</Text>
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Location="1,0" Name="WC_Frame" PackLocation="left,top" PackLocationProp="0001/0001,0000/0001" PackSize="absolute,absolute" PackSizeProp="0005/0001,0007/0001" RStyleDefault="/Fetish.FrameStyles.single_pixel_fill" ScrollExtent="378,200" Size="378,200"/>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Location="6,4" Name="WC_Backdrop" PackLocation="left,top" PackLocationProp="0006/0001,0004/0001" PackSize="absolute,absolute" PackSizeProp="0010/0001,0015/0001" RStyleDefault="/FrameStyles.background_gold" ScrollExtent="373,202" Size="373,202"/>
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundColor="#00FF00" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="4,64" Name="Tier_2" PackLocation="fixed,fixed" paperdoll.visible="false" ScrollExtent="383,207" Size="383,207" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Fish yield crab meat, freewater grouper / Shrubs yield raw carrot, raw black tea leaf, murdunk orange, Antonican coffee bean" Location="9,132" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Common Else" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FFFF80">Fish yield crab meat, freewater grouper / Shrubs yield raw carrot, raw black tea leaf, murdunk orange, Antonican coffee bean</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Glowing Material" Location="9,162" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Uncommon" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#80FF80">Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Glowing Material</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontZapf16" LocalText="Tier 2 Info:" Location="23,3" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Tier 2" ScrollExtent="75,34" Size="75,34" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF8000">Tier 2 Info:</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Found in: Commonlands, Antonica, and Greater Faydark.  Skill required: 20" Location="88,5" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Zones" ScrollExtent="300,30" Size="300,30" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF8000">Found in: Commonlands, Antonica, and Greater Faydark.  Skill required: 20</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="COMMON" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Common" ScrollExtent="163,14" Size="163,14" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FF00">COMMON</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Soft Metal (stone)" Location="1,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C1" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Soft Metal (stone)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Electrum" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Electrum</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Hard Metal (ore)" Location="1,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C2" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Hard Metal (ore)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Iron" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Iron</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Loam (ore)" Location="1,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C3" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Loam (ore)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Salty L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Salty L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Gem Stone (stone)" Location="1,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C4" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Gem Stone (stone)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Turquoise" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Turquoise</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Wood (logs)" Location="1,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C5" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Wood (logs)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Maple" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Maple</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Woody Roots (roots)" Location="1,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C6" ScrollExtent="108,14" Size="108,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Woody Roots (roots)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Tuber" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Tuber</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="X-Qual. Pelts (dens)" Location="1,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C7" ScrollExtent="112,14" Size="112,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">X-Qual. Pelts (dens)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Sull. Avg." Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Sull. Avg.</Text>
</Page>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="RARE" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Rare" ScrollExtent="163,14" Size="163,14" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF0000">RARE</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Soft Metal (stone)" Location="1,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R1" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Soft Metal (stone)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Silver" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Silver</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Hard Metal (ore)" Location="1,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R2" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Hard Metal (ore)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Blackened Iron" Location="92,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R2item" ScrollExtent="83,14" Size="83,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Blackened Iron</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Loam (ore)" Location="1,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R3" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Loam (ore)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Alkaline L." Location="92,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R3item" ScrollExtent="83,14" Size="83,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Alkaline L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Gem Stone (stone)" Location="1,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R4" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Gem Stone (stone)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Coral" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Coral</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Wood (logs)" Location="1,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R5" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Wood (logs)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Bone" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Bone</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Woody Roots (roots)" Location="1,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R6" ScrollExtent="108,14" Size="108,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Woody Roots (roots)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Sisal" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Sisal</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="X-Qual. Pelts (dens)" Location="1,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R7" ScrollExtent="112,14" Size="112,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">X-Qual. Pelts (dens)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Average" Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Average</Text>
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Location="1,0" Name="WC_Frame" PackLocation="left,top" PackLocationProp="0001/0001,0000/0001" PackSize="absolute,absolute" PackSizeProp="0005/0001,0007/0001" RStyleDefault="/Fetish.FrameStyles.single_pixel_fill" ScrollExtent="378,200" Size="378,200"/>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Location="6,4" Name="WC_Backdrop" PackLocation="left,top" PackLocationProp="0006/0001,0004/0001" PackSize="absolute,absolute" PackSizeProp="0010/0001,0015/0001" RStyleDefault="/FrameStyles.background_gold" ScrollExtent="373,202" Size="373,202"/>
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundColor="#00FF00" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="4,64" Name="Tier_3" PackLocation="fixed,fixed" paperdoll.visible="false" ScrollExtent="383,207" Size="383,207" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Fish yield seafury mackerel, thicket crayfish / Shrubs yield steppes mountain bean, sweet onion, fayberry, oolong tea leaf" Location="9,132" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Common Else" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FFFF80">Fish yield seafury mackerel, thicket crayfish / Shrubs yield steppes mountain bean, sweet onion, fayberry, oolong tea leaf</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Sparkling Material" Location="9,162" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Uncommon" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#80FF80">Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Sparkling Material</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontZapf16" LocalText="Tier 3 Info:" Location="23,3" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Tier 3" ScrollExtent="75,34" Size="75,34" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FF00">Tier 3 Info:</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Found in: Nektulos Forest, Thundering Steppes, and Butcherblock Mountains.  Skill required: 90" Location="88,5" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Zones" ScrollExtent="300,30" Size="300,30" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF8000">Found in: Nektulos Forest, Thundering Steppes, and Butcherblock Mountains.  Skill required: 90</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Gold" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Gold</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Carbonite" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Carbonite</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Pliant L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Pliant L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Agate" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Agate</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Ash" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Ash</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Belladonna" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Belladonna</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Sull. Med." Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Sull. Med.</Text>
</Page>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Palladium" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Palladium</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Steel" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Steel</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Malleable L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Malleable L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Jasper" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Jasper</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Fir" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Fir</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Dandelion" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Dandelion</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Medium" Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Medium</Text>
</Page>
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundColor="#00FF00" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="4,64" Name="Tier_4" PackLocation="fixed,fixed" paperdoll.visible="false" ScrollExtent="383,207" Size="383,207" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Fish yield murkwater carp, shark fin / Shrubs yield cucumber, green tea leaf, everfrost ice bean, wild apple" Location="9,132" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Common Else" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FFFF80">Fish yield murkwater carp, shark fin / Shrubs yield cucumber, green tea leaf, everfrost ice bean, wild apple</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Glimmering Material" Location="9,162" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Uncommon" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#80FF80">Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Glimmering Material</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontZapf16" LocalText="Tier 4 Info:" Location="23,3" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Tier 4" ScrollExtent="75,34" Size="75,34" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Tier 4 Info:</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Found in: Enchanted Lands, Zek the Orcish Waste, BSV, CoD and Steamfont.  Skill required: 140" Location="88,5" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Zones" ScrollExtent="300,30" Size="300,30" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF8000">Found in: Enchanted Lands, Zek the Orcish Waste, BSV, CoD and Steamfont.  Skill required: 140</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Velium" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Velium</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Feyiron" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Feyiron</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Supple L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Supple L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Opaline" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Opaline</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Briarwood" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Briarwood</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Tussah" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Tussah</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Sull. High" Location="92,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C7item" ScrollExtent="83,14" Size="83,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Sull. High</Text>
</Page>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Ruthenium" Location="92,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R1item" ScrollExtent="83,14" Size="83,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Ruthenium</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Feysteel" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Feysteel</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Ductile L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Ductile L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Rough Opal" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Rough Opal</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Oak" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Oak</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Oak Roots" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Oak Roots</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="High" Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">High</Text>
</Page>
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundColor="#00FF00" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="4,64" Name="Tier_5" PackLocation="fixed,fixed" paperdoll.visible="false" ScrollExtent="383,207" Size="383,207" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Fish yield nerius trout, cauldron blowfish / Shrubs yield browncap mushroom, white peach, lavastorm robusta bean, pu-erh tea leaf" Location="9,132" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Common Else" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FFFF80">Fish yield nerius trout, cauldron blowfish / Shrubs yield browncap mushroom, white peach, lavastorm robusta bean, pu-erh tea leaf</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Luminous Material" Location="9,162" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Uncommon" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#80FF80">Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Luminous Material</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontZapf16" LocalText="Tier 5 Info:" Location="23,3" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Tier 5" ScrollExtent="75,34" Size="75,34" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FFFF00">Tier 5 Info:</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Found in: Everfrost, Feerott, Rivervale, Steamfont (near wetlands).  Skill required: 190" Location="88,5" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Zones" ScrollExtent="300,30" Size="300,30" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF8000">Found in: Everfrost, Feerott, Rivervale, Steamfont (near wetlands).  Skill required: 190</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Soft Metal (stone)" Location="1,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C1" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Soft Metal(stone)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Diamondine" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Diamondine</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Fulginate" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Fulginate</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Bonded L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Bonded L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Bloodstone" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Bloodstone</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Teak" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Teak</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Ashen" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Ashen</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Sull. Sup." Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Sull. Sup.</Text>
</Page>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Rhodium" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Rhodium</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Ebon" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Ebon</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Fused L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Fused L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Ruby" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Ruby</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Cedar" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Cedar</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Figwart" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Figwart</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Superb" Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Superb</Text>
</Page>
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundColor="#00FF00" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="4,64" Name="Tier_6" PackLocation="fixed,fixed" paperdoll.visible="false" ScrollExtent="383,207" Size="383,207" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Fish yield tiger shrimp, conger eel / Shrubs yield prickly pear, darjeeling tea leaf, artichoke, maj'dul coffee bean" Location="9,132" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Common Else" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FFFF80">Fish yield tiger shrimp, conger eel / Shrubs yield prickly pear, darjeeling tea leaf, artichoke, maj'dul coffee bean</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Lambent Material" Location="9,162" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Uncommon" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#80FF80">Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Lambent Material</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontZapf16" LocalText="Tier 6 Info:" Location="23,3" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Tier 6" ScrollExtent="75,34" Size="75,34" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF0000">Tier 6 Info:</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Found in: Sinking Sands, Pillars of Flame and Lesser Faydark.  Skill required: 240" Location="88,5" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Zones" ScrollExtent="300,30" Size="300,30" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF8000">Found in: Sinking Sands, Pillars of Flame and Lesser Faydark.  Skill required: 240</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Soft Metal (stone)" Location="1,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C1" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Soft Metal(stone)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Beryllium" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Beryllium</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Indium" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Indium</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Soluble L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Soluble L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Nacre" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Nacre</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Sandalwood" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Sandalwood</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Succulent" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Succulent</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Sull. Exc." Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Sull. Exc.</Text>
</Page>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Vanadium" Location="92,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R1item" ScrollExtent="83,14" Size="83,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Vanadium</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Cobalt" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Cobalt</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Alkali L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Alkali L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Pearl" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Pearl</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Ironwood" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Ironwood</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Saguaro" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Saguaro</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Excellent" Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Excellent</Text>
</Page>
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundColor="#00FF00" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="4,64" Name="Tier_7" PackLocation="fixed,fixed" paperdoll.visible="false" ScrollExtent="383,207" Size="383,207">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Fish yield flying fish / Shrubs yield sweet chai tea leaf, soaring coffee bean, xegonberry, squash" Location="9,132" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Common Else" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FFFF80">Fish yield flying fish / Shrubs yield sweet chai tea leaf, soaring coffee bean, xegonberry, squash</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Scintillating Material" Location="9,162" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Uncommon" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#80FF80">Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Scintillating Material</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontZapf16" LocalText="Tier 7 Info:" Location="23,3" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Tier 7" ScrollExtent="75,34" Size="75,34" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF80FF">Tier 7 Info:</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Found in: Teneborous Tangle, Barren Sky, Bonemire, and Loping Plains.  Skill required: 250" Location="88,5" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Zones" ScrollExtent="300,30" Size="300,30" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF8000">Found in: Teneborous Tangle, Barren Sky, Bonemire, and Loping Plains.  Skill required: 250</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Azurite" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Azurite</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Adamantine" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Adamantine</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Porous L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Porous L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Topaz" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Topaz</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Rosewood" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Rosewood</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Hanging Root" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Hanging Root</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Pelts (dens)" Location="1,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C7" ScrollExtent="112,14" Size="112,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Pelts (dens)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Horned" Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Horned</Text>
</Page>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Acrylia" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Acrylia</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Xegonite" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Xegonite</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Spongy L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Spongy L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Moonstone" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Moonstone</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Ebony" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Ebony</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Nimbus Root" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Nimbus Root</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Pelts (dens)" Location="1,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R7" ScrollExtent="112,14" Size="112,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Pelts (dens)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Dragonhide" Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Dragonhide</Text>
</Page>
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundColor="#00FF00" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="4,64" Name="Tier_8" PackLocation="fixed,fixed" paperdoll.visible="false" ScrollExtent="383,207" Size="383,207">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Fish yield barracuda, king prawn / Shrubs yield torsis tea leaf, cabilis cocoa bean, cranberry, succulent petal" Location="9,132" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Common Else" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FFFF80">Fish yield barracuda, king prawn / Shrubs yield torsis tea leaf, cabilis cocoa bean, cranberry, succulent petal</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Smoldering Material" Location="9,162" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Uncommon" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#80FF80">Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Smoldering Material</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontZapf16" LocalText="Tier 8 Info:" Location="23,3" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Tier 7" ScrollExtent="75,34" Size="75,34" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#0033FF">Tier 8 Info:</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Found in: Kylong Plains, Fens of Nathsar, Kunzar Jungle and Jarsath Wastes.  Skill required: 340" Location="88,5" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Zones" ScrollExtent="300,30" Size="300,30" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF8000">Found in: Kylong Plains, Fens of Nathsar, Kunzar Jungle and Jarsath Wastes.  Skill required: 340</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Deklium" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Deklium</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Ferrite" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Ferrite</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Mineral Salt" Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Mineral Salt</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Rough Kunzite" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Kunzite</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Redwood" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Redwood</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Lichenclover" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Lichenclover</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Pelts (dens)" Location="1,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C7" ScrollExtent="112,14" Size="112,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Pelts (dens)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Bristled" Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Bristled</Text>
</Page>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Tynnonium" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Tynnonium</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Incarnadine</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Silicate" Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Silicate</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Rough Fire Emerald" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Rough Fire Emerald</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Mahogany" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Mahogany</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Mantrap" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Mantrap</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Pelts (dens)" Location="1,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R7" ScrollExtent="112,14" Size="112,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Pelts (dens)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Hidebound" Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Hidebound</Text>
</Page>
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundColor="#00FF00" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="4,64" Name="MyStats" PackLocation="fixed,fixed" ScrollExtent="383,207" Size="383,207" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontZapf16" LocalText="My Stats:" Location="19,3" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="My Stats" ScrollExtent="42,33" Size="42,33" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FF00">My Stats:</Text>
<ImageStyle Name="separator_dot_image">
<ImageFrame Name="image" Source="images/window_elements_specific.dds" SourceRect="2,125,17,139"/>
</ImageStyle>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Location="6,4" Name="WC_Backdrop" PackLocation="left,top" PackLocationProp="0006/0001,0004/0001" PackSize="absolute,absolute" PackSizeProp="0014/0001,0011/0001" RStyleDefault="/FrameStyles.background_gold" ScrollExtent="373,202" Size="373,202"/>
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Location="1,1" Name="WC_Frame" PackLocation="left,top" PackLocationProp="0001/0001,0001/0001" PackSize="absolute,absolute" PackSizeProp="0001/0001,0001/0001" RStyleDefault="/Fetish.FrameStyles.frame_plain" ScrollExtent="389,271" Size="389,271"/>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Location="3,3" Name="WC_Backdrop" PackLocation="left,top" PackLocationProp="0003/0001,0003/0001" PackSize="absolute,absolute" PackSizeProp="0005/0001,0005/0001" RStyleDefault="/Fetish.FrameStyles.fetish_bg" ScrollExtent="385,267" Size="385,267"/>
</Page>

Last edited by Buyirugh : 12-18-2007 at 10:09 AM. Reason: This code now reflects the changes in skill requirement changes in Kylong Plains to true T8.