EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 08-18-2008, 06:47 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default "This spell or ability is no longer available" question

I just yesterday reformatted my computer (Win XP Pro/Svc Pack 3/ .NET framework updated to latest) and for the very first time I decided once I had re-installed EQ2 to try this UI that I have heard so much about.

Once EQ2 had completely patched I logged in for 3 minutes with the default UI in place, logged out, checked to be sure the loader did not want to update anything else then closed the loader and proceeded to download and update the ProfitUI Reborn Java patcher. This executed without a hitch. Then, I installed the EQ2Maps Updater and this also ran without any problems making this a nice clean install of everything EQ2 related.

Logging into game I saw how awesome ProfitUI Reborn is. I was always disinterested to put in any UI other then the default and now I wish I had installed this UI long ago in 2004 Great Job on it btw and such a lot of work you have put in I must say!

There is only one thing that after reading all the FAQ and threads in the forums that I cannot figure out and that is why my small macro buttons above the quick cures gives me the this spell or ability is no longer available when I try to use them instead of executing the spell/ability. The "ask for Hearts" macro is the only one that works for me. In the UI I am listed as all the proper class/levels of my characters but the heals and rezzes, hearts ect macros always give me the above warning.

I have absolutely no other mods and have touched nothing else EQ2 related but for ProfitUI Reborn and EQ2Maps. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated and again Thanks for all the amazing work you have invested into this UI.