EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 11-14-2013, 04:49 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Make sure to click the row of current merc, and then press the return button.

A fix for window resize bug is coming!
Unread 11-14-2013, 09:44 PM
A Grassland Beetle

Earlier reply worked. Since I had made the char window larger some time ago, when the window was changed the Return button was covered over with the nonactive part. I had to return the window to it's smaller original size.
Unread 11-16-2013, 04:20 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default For those useing Windows 8.1

You will need to put the site in compatibility mode for the launch button to work correctly with Java installed. Hit Alt+X, select compatibility view settings, and add the site (this is after you click the file in the zip which is a shortcut to take you to the site).
Unread 11-24-2013, 06:45 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I am having alot of issues trying to get the stat bar to show up for me, I can access both the drumsui menu and the stat bar menu but i cannot find the stat bar itself i have deleted and reinstalled i have used every command that i have seen on the forums trying to locate it and i still have not found it, my start menu is not the drums menu so i am not sure if that has something to do with it or not i have been trying to figure this out and i have ran out of ideas, i also used the flash command that you gave me as well, i logged into other characters and i could not find it on them either,
Unread 11-24-2013, 07:51 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsbane24 View Post
I am having alot of issues trying to get the stat bar to show up for me, I can access both the drumsui menu and the stat bar menu but i cannot find the stat bar itself i have deleted and reinstalled i have used every command that i have seen on the forums trying to locate it and i still have not found it, my start menu is not the drums menu so i am not sure if that has something to do with it or not i have been trying to figure this out and i have ran out of ideas, i also used the flash command that you gave me as well, i logged into other characters and i could not find it on them either,
The Stat Menu is a replacement for the Start Button.
Unread 11-24-2013, 08:15 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

That is what i am having trouble with is the start button i cannot find it
Unread 01-21-2014, 01:13 PM
A Griffon
Featured

The new Updater has been uploaded (once validated):
http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=4965

You can remove your old DrumsUI shortcuts.

The Updater is now installed via an Installer. The Updater will install like a normal windows program, complete with an Uninstall option in Control Panel, and a desktop shortcut. The updater will now check for local existing Java versions, and attempt to initialize a Java install if one doesn't exist.

There have been no actual updates to my UI pushed live yet, so there will be no updated files if you're already up to date. You WILL have to select your Updater options like you're installing new, and Ignore any files again that you may have had on Ignore before. I'll have an update uploaded incoming, including merc window updates and lots of other updates/changes.

As usual, please report any bugs.

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 01-21-2014 at 01:15 PM.
Unread 01-21-2014, 04:41 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default Merc return Window

My merc return window shows a $hire$ button and I am able to click the button ( window size not an issue ). Nothing happens. I am unable to switch between mercs. I can use the /merc resume and bring the active monk back but I can not change to my healer merc. Would this be an issue with Drums or with Sony? Or would this be a user issue... IE ME...
Unread 01-21-2014, 04:46 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicemoon View Post
My merc return window shows a $hire$ button and I am able to click the button ( window size not an issue ). Nothing happens. I am unable to switch between mercs. I can use the /merc resume and bring the active monk back but I can not change to my healer merc. Would this be an issue with Drums or with Sony? Or would this be a user issue... IE ME...
The folks who use profit also have the issue, soe done something with the window and I recon he will get around to fixing it soon I hope as its been a pita.
Unread 01-21-2014, 04:51 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperic1 View Post
The folks who use profit also have the issue, soe done something with the window and I recon he will get around to fixing it soon I hope as its been a pita.
Thanks for that update!
Unread 01-21-2014, 05:29 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicemoon View Post
It's an issue with the persona (character) window. SOE changed the mercenary pane around again, and the old code no longer works. Drumstix will probably be releasing an updated version soon. You should be able to replace your merc by actually going to them and hiring them through their dialog, that's unaffected by the merc pane issue.
Unread 01-21-2014, 06:14 PM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis

Decided to go ahead and install the latest version of Java as well. Kind of glad that you hadn't pushed out any new updates to the files yet. Made it much easier to re-ignore the files I needed to because those were all the ones it said I needed to update.

Anyway, new updater seem to be working fine. Thanks to all those that worked on it!
Unread 01-26-2014, 06:20 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Major DrumsUI release. I've updated the version to 2.0

New and updated Main Menu window which handles all the in-game settings and text editing. No more extra "popup" window when editing. All windows that had their own popup settings are now include in the Main Menu instead. Their Settings button will auto open to the correct page (Group, Raid, Player, Effects, Spell Timer, etc).

Spell Timer supports up to 30 spells tracked per character now. Code has been updated to be much more efficient and can support a higher number if requested.

All new Casting Macros feature:
Casting macros are accessed via the Main Menu settings. These options let you trigger commands/macros when an ability is used. One of the bonuses to this feature is avoiding macro "spam" when under control effects, and only triggering a macro when a spell actually casts. Up to 50 Casting Macros can be currently saved in-game, per character.

A few updates supporting recent patch changes (merc window, channeler).

I'll be updating my DrumsUI website page to reflect the new Updater and link back to the EQ2interface.com download link.

Please report bugs, issues, feedback!

Update Log:
- New [Guild]: New "Hide notes" checkbox added for Members page. Useful for hiding information while Live Streaming.
- New [CastingMacros]: A new Casting Macros page is available in the DrumsUI Main Menu. These options will allow you to trigger commands when a Casting bar is detected with a matching name (gsay, raidsay, etc).
- Update [MainMenu]: The DrumsUI Main Menu now includes settings for all the DrumsUI custom settings, and has recieved a face lift. A dropdown is used to navigate the multiple settings.
- Update [SpellTimer]: You can now save up to 30 spells per character to track. Options now edited within the DrumsUI Main Menu window. Settings button auto opens to related page.
- Update [Group]: Options now edited within the DrumsUI Main Menu window. Settings button auto opens to related page.
- Update [Raid]: Options now edited within the DrumsUI Main Menu window. Settings button auto opens to related page.
- Update [Player]: Options now edited within the DrumsUI Main Menu window. Settings button auto opens to related page.
- Update [Effects]: Options now edited within the DrumsUI Main Menu window. Settings button auto opens to related page.
- Update [CureFinder]: Options now edited within the DrumsUI Main Menu window.
- Update [Map]: DrumsUI custom icons are no longer included by default. See Alternative file zip.
- Update [Market]: Added Channeler to Class list. Lots of updates to items and presets (Thanks to mortis42)
- Update [Examine]: Item Notes are now edited directly in the window. This is part of the DrumsUI 2.0 update.
- Update [Persona]: New side-tab selection for selecting pages. No more slide-in menu. Merc tab updated to latest patch.
- Update [StatBar]: EQ2 button added for the EQ2 Menu. The "UI" button now opens the DrumsUI Main Menu. Options now edited within the DrumsUI Main Menu window.
- Update [TargetCasting]: Window now more reliably opens/stays closed between Characters with different options.
- Update [SelfTargetImplied]: Window now more reliably opens/stays closed between Characters with different options.
Unread 01-27-2014, 01:20 AM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis

The "EQ2" button in the stat bar has the same tooltip for the "UI" button. They both say DrumsUI Main Menu or whatever it is for "UI". No biggie but I noticed it.

I am going to guess that the \DrumsUI\DrumsUI\ folder can be deleted as it seems \DrumsUI\DrumsUI_Custom\ folder is used now?

Also, I notice that your eq2map_ignorelist.xml contains no items, but your UI still updates eq2ui_popup_add_poi.xml which EQ2Maps also updates. Just wondering which one needs to be used if using EQ2MAP's Icons vs Your Icons.

Thanks for the updates!
Unread 01-27-2014, 04:18 AM
A Griffon
Featured

1. Thanks

2. Correct, the DrumsUI subfolder can be deleted. I decided to make the folder DrumsUI_custom to be less confusing when talking about the "DrumsUI" folder.

3. The reason I'm patching eq2ui_popup_add_poi.xml is because I wanted to make sure my old version got flushed out. It's actual a copy of the DefaultUI file. You can safely use the EQ2map version, or none at all. This was just my best route to achieve maximum compatibility (the old file seemed to cause issues).

The reason I'm patching an ignorelist file with no content, is becaue the Variant for the Drums Icons has content inside. If you decide to Uninstall that Variant, a new file needs to overwrite it. Hence the file with no content.

Also, I should have stated it above, but remember to repatch EQ2maps after using my Updater. Especially after choosing variants.
Unread 01-27-2014, 12:33 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

When I try to run the file, I get an error message: The requested URL /drumsui.jnlp was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.6 (Ubuntu) Server at updater.pala.de Port 80

Am I doing something wrong?
Unread 01-27-2014, 12:40 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by elowith View Post
When I try to run the file, I get an error message: The requested URL /drumsui.jnlp was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.6 (Ubuntu) Server at updater.pala.de Port 80

Am I doing something wrong?
Are you using the latest Updater?
Could you have a firewall blocking the application by chance?
Try running the Updater as Admin.
Unread 01-27-2014, 04:15 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

It appears that the updater is not using the java web browser type interface now? Is that correct? Are there new/improved instructions?
Unread 01-27-2014, 09:06 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by elowith View Post
It appears that the updater is not using the java web browser type interface now? Is that correct? Are there new/improved instructions?
Correct. See the download page:
http://eq2interface.com/downloads/in...UIUpdater.html
Unread 01-28-2014, 03:23 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Butcherblock
Thumbs Up Persona Window

I just wanted to say I like the change to the persona window. The fly out menu was nice but adding the small tabs on the left is just perfect. Thanks for all the work you put into your UI.
Unread 01-30-2014, 10:37 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Character swapping bug fixes (hopefully).

Update Log:
- Fix[MultipleWindows]: Switching characters should now reliably load new data/settings/options.
Unread 01-31-2014, 11:12 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thanks for all your effort with the new UI.

I have found a bug of sorts. When I do a /camp character name, the UI will continue to use the previous characters config files for spell timers, drumui settings, etc.

I've even had this happen when I just camp to character select as well. Only when I fully exit EQ2 and restart EQ2 with the new character will the correct DrumUI config settings work.
Unread 01-31-2014, 12:12 PM
A Berserk Golem

Hi drums

Any way - once the current issues are settled of course - that you can add a user defined tooltip to the Group/Raid window buttons?

So i could see 'Penance' instead of 'useabilityonplayer ...<yada>' when i cursor over the buttons ?
Unread 01-31-2014, 01:24 PM
A Griffon

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geobaldi View Post
Thanks for all your effort with the new UI.

I have found a bug of sorts. When I do a /camp character name, the UI will continue to use the previous characters config files for spell timers, drumui settings, etc.

I've even had this happen when I just camp to character select as well. Only when I fully exit EQ2 and restart EQ2 with the new character will the correct DrumUI config settings work.
Have you done today's update and tested again? It's working great for me with today's update.
Maevyen - 95 Wizard          Maedonna - 95 Berserker
Maelani - 95 Mystic          Maehymn - 95 Troubadour
Maedelyn - 95 Warden         Maewyn - 95 Brigand
Maeniac - 95 Inquisitor      Maerilyn - 95 Assassin
Maenie - 95 Channeler        Maelynne - 95 Beastlord
Unrest Server
Unread 02-04-2014, 01:39 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Runnyeye

What about non-updater version of this UI? When we gonna get update there?

I'm asking because not everybody wants to use updater for security reasons - to make it short it use Java