Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 12-03-2011, 08:54 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default DrumsUI AoD Updates

Hey all,

Forgive me if I don't get to the AoD UI updates right away. I don't really plan on buying the expansion, at least not right away. I dislike the direction the game is going, but I'll be continuing to play and raid for now since I'm not required to have the expansion to do so. I didn't get invited to beta until last minute and I've been busy since Thanksgiving here.

I'll try to update the files using compares and the UIBuilder. I'm guessing I won't be able to test much of the new features out in-game.

So this is my official post on the topic, any other topics created will probably be ignored. So please post any information future or current in this thread, and I'll get to it as I can.

Thanks,
-Drum
Unread 12-04-2011, 04:34 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Oasis
Default Thanks

From those of us who are getting the expansion and use some of your components, a sincere thank you.

I, too, question where EQ2 is headed. However, it is still better than WoW.

Doon of the Kan clan
Paladin, Armorer, Transmuter, Tinkerer, & Generally Nice Guy
Unread 12-04-2011, 08:22 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Guk

There are a couple of screens I couldn't access in the beta with DrumsUI. I also experienced a shopping bug where on a buy screen I tried to purchase something and received this error instead: "The price for X is unknown." It may have been a beta bug but I am not sure.

I was able to enter someone else's Dungeon (from Dungeon Maker) but I think the Interface piece for DM needs to be connected to the EQ2 Menu Window and/or Persona Window.
Unread 12-04-2011, 09:25 PM
A Griffon
Featured

I believe most of the updates for Dungeon Maker, Warders and TS Apprentices are all in the Persona/Character window (lol), so yes this will be the main focus of the update I'm sure.
Unread 12-06-2011, 04:33 AM
A Griffon
Featured

I used the UI files I had from Beta, and a new patch is up on the DrumsUI updater.

I won't be updating the Manual download until later tomorrow when I see the final XML updates. Again, I don't have access to the actual expansion yet, so actual testing will be coming from guildies/other players.
Unread 12-07-2011, 09:01 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default DrumsUI and the dungeon creator

is anyone else having an issue trying to build a dungeon.. I hit the create button but nothing happens