EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 08-20-2007, 04:54 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Guk
Default Location co-ordinates

the location co-ordinates are missing, when i hover the mouse over the target windows(as long as they are empty) i get coordinates, i preferred the ones always there, did i break something? or turn it off, or did the UI change to not show those, and if so, can i do something to have them always on, on my machine?

Thanks for the help, and for the awesome ui, been using it since i discovered that UI's existed about 16 months ago
Unread 08-20-2007, 09:09 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

or maybe is there a UI addon that displays the current location that i could just add to the current setup?
Unread 08-21-2007, 01:09 AM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

Can you post a screenshot of your screen? In the default Profit layout, the compass window is at the top center of the screen. The clock window is layered over that and the target window and implied target window are also layered over the left and right sides.

Do you see the moving compass with the N, S, E, W directions? That window should have the location numbers right under that. Maybe you moved this window.

Visit Othesus World!
Unread 08-21-2007, 10:03 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Tiger 2 View Post
the location co-ordinates are missing, when i hover the mouse over the target windows(as long as they are empty) i get coordinates, i preferred the ones always there, did i break something? or turn it off, or did the UI change to not show those, and if so, can i do something to have them always on, on my machine?
You likely turned it off. Right-click the compass, select window settings and change frame & titlebar mode from "none" to "frame only".
Unread 08-21-2007, 09:22 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

ok, here is a screen shot which is attached. i have the compass, and the clock, both work quite well. i have tried both using the frames set to none, frame only, and with the clock, frame and title bar, none of this seems to matter, i do not get the constant coords on. this is getting kinda frustrating.

and yes i did move stuff, because no matter which screen size setting i choose, the interface starts off with everything squished to the left side, and i have to move and resize the windows. but i did not change any thing else, just moved and resized.

i guess i can live with it, just wish i didnt have to
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000000.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	310.8 KB
ID:	5892  
Unread 08-21-2007, 09:45 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

ok, some new info, i just did some experimentation, and here is the deal, pic #1 shows when i have re-installed the ui, and i select my resolution (1650x1080) what i get, which what i have been using, so i have gone ahead and used that and then moved and stretched things so that they work. pic #2 shows what i get if i use the Load_uisettings and choose the same resolution (1650x1080) then everything is in its place and working, strange, but at least it now works, sorry for the trouble.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000006.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	298.5 KB
ID:	5893  Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000007.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	304.6 KB
ID:	5894  
Unread 08-21-2007, 10:21 PM
A Griffon

Server: Lucan DLere

It looks to me as if you resized the Compass so that it's not "tall" enough to show the Loc underneath. If it's anything like my compass of course. With mine, if I unlock it then I can drag the bottom down a bit to reveal the Loc. Otherwise I leave the frame set as vertically small as possible and lock it into place.