EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 08-17-2007, 08:36 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Everfrost
Default Click to Cure in the Raid Window

Hello everyone. I really enjoy using the Profit UI but was wondering if it has ever been considered applying the click to cure in the raid window. I would think that the addition of this would be a real benifit to all the healers in a raid. Thank you for the consideration.
Unread 08-17-2007, 08:56 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Since we can only show impairments for group members, you would not know which raid member needs a cure, so generally I would say no to this, it is not needed, unless I would suddenly get lots of requests for this from raiding healers (implementation would basically be like the QuickRaidButtons, I would just add four more for a total of seven, which would be too much IMO).
Unread 08-17-2007, 09:42 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Everfrost

Cool beans, thank you for the quick response =)
Unread 08-18-2007, 06:23 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Blackburrow

hopefully raiding healers can petiton for 1 - it makes a world of a diff for epic mob encounters..
Unread 08-18-2007, 06:34 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Najena

it would help a hell of a lot
Unread 08-21-2007, 10:23 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

added it as a feature request to remind me of it... raid window is going to get huge though..
Unread 08-21-2007, 06:10 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Permafrost

Well, you could always make a separate raid window for the click to cure that way people could choose one or the other.
Unread 08-21-2007, 06:36 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

i know for me being an out of MT group healer in a raiding guild i am not to concerned with realestate when it comes to haveing that kind of functionality.. esp if you can add the ability to cancel the current spell being cast... that would clear up an entire hotbar for me of just stupid cure macros... I am pretty sure that you cant display if they need curing but anything would be nice.. ty for making this ui.
Unread 08-23-2007, 03:48 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Ok, so I guess the current plan is:
  • Add QuickRaidButtons to group windows
  • Make QuickRaidButtons auto-hide if not configured for subclass (maybe add separate flag in config file)
  • Add Click-to-Cure buttons to raid window (and check whether I can have them light up for your group)
  • Add toggle buttons to raid and group (?) windows for cancel spellcast and clear queued spells
  • Redo the entire curing code to make it auto-detect your subclass as well and add flags to the config file enabling/disabling cure by potion based on subclass for group and player windows and enabling/disabling click-to-cure functionality based on subclass for the raid window (keeping them always visible on group window, still useful to see even if you can't cure - you do see them, don't you?)

I probably forgot something. Should be done before christmas.
Unread 08-26-2007, 09:13 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Is it or would it be possible to resize the raid window so all the groups can be shown horizontal? As of now, with the raid button (which I love) I can only get three groups horizontal and the fourth falls below grp 1. Also is there a way to edit the font of the raid window and buttons so I can make them a tad bigger?

Thanks for all you do
Unread 08-28-2007, 12:46 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Well as I said,

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
added it as a feature request to remind me of it... raid window is going to get huge though..
if you make the fonts bigger it is going to increase further in size.

I was thinking about moving the buttons over the health/power bars and only have them shown on mouse over, the would bring the window back to the old size. Good idea?