EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Closed Thread
Unread 12-04-2006, 01:43 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Adventure, tradeskill and AA xp values blackened out

I've recently installed profit and I'm having a problem I could use a hand with. The window that displays my health/power % xp, money doesn't properly display how much xp I've got into the next level. Its blackened out. Also, there is a small narrow bar on the top of that window that also appears to be blackened out with small little black squares. I'm certain its an easy fix but I don't know which files I'm missing. Thanks a ton!
Unread 12-04-2006, 02:16 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

1. Did you download the latest version (ProfitUI Reborn v3.0.2, link in my sig)?

2. If you do have the correct version, I have no idea why you are having those problems, but you should be able to workaround by extracting the _Fonts smooth (XP window).zip file in your ProfitUI folder.
Unread 12-05-2006, 02:43 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle

I had the same problem with the current release of the UI. The UI works as long as I don't put one of the skins on from the Skinspack.

Thinking back, I had unzipped the _fonts smooth (xp window).zip file before I unzipped the skin I wanted to use. Could that have caused it? I'm at work now so can't experiment with it.

Nice UI, BTW. I usually use Fetish, but some of the functionality is missing since EoF and I loaded this one to use in the interim. I think I might not be switching back. The layout is really good.
Unread 08-18-2007, 02:54 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Mistmoore
Default Same problem

Im having the same problem on a fresh install of the most current version. I tried unzipping the _Fonts Smooth.zip into the ProfitUI file, with no success. any help here would be greatly appreciated, otherwise i love this UI.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000000.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	139.1 KB
ID:	5890  
Unread 08-21-2007, 10:17 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Maybe your unzip program does not correctly recreate the directory structure.

Do a clean install (i.e. rename/delete your ProfitUI folder before installing). Then go to your ProfitUI folder and make sure you have \fonts and \images subfolders therein that contain files.
Unread 08-22-2007, 02:06 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Mistmoore

yep, that was it. made sure that the unzip location was correct, then unzipped the file and worked like a charm. thanks for the great UI
Closed Thread