EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 04-29-2007, 03:58 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default 3.3 Bags and Pet

Awesome UI, thank you for the time and effort you put into it!

Just updated to 3.3 and I noticed 2 things:

1. The bags cut themselves off on the bottom (about the same space as the top frame when using frame) after doing anything with the bag. Toggle the bags off and on clears this.

2. The "melee" and "ranged" boxes are just black squares on the pet window.

Other then that digging the new changes...thanks!
Unread 04-30-2007, 01:44 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by existe View Post
1. The bags cut themselves off on the bottom (about the same space as the top frame when using frame) after doing anything with the bag. Toggle the bags off and on clears this.
That's right, that's why I say in the release notes. Hiding/showing them will permanently fix the incorrect size though, won't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by existe View Post
2. The "melee" and "ranged" boxes are just black squares on the pet window.
Dang, that was actually a bug with 3.2 - must have forgotten to include the fix in the release.
Unread 04-30-2007, 07:39 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
That's right, that's why I say in the release notes. Hiding/showing them will permanently fix the incorrect size though, won't it?
BAH sorry..I re-read the notes and yes ... at first glance I thought it was a resizing fix and skipped them, sorry about that
Unread 04-30-2007, 07:48 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Actually it was supposed to be a resizing fix, in my testing they behaved fine for everything else. However, you said it's happening "after doing anything" with the bags. That's why I wanted to know whether the hide/show routine does fix it permanently (until you next resize) or whether you need to do it more often than that (in which case it would be a bug that needs fixing). Let me know.
Unread 04-30-2007, 08:01 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

I have to do it with every interaction of the bags...I have resized them, then reset them and they still exhibit the behavior.

I am using Profit UI 3.3
Profit Skins
EQMap
POI Finder
ZTradeskills
Unread 08-20-2007, 07:36 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Hi, I'm still having this issue on two separate PCs running Profit UI. It started with version 3.3 and is still occurring all the way up to 3.4.8b.

-------------------

Per the FAQ:

With titlebar enabled your bags will be too short each time you resize them - hiding your bags once will fix this each time until you next decide to resize

-------------------

I have tried this multiple times, but everytime I drag anything from or into the bags, the bottom portion is cutoff as described in posts above. What am I missing to resolve this issue? I can hide the bags and reopen all and they all display correctly, but as soon as I drag another item, the cutoff happens again.

Thanks,
Legath
Unread 08-21-2007, 10:13 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

I haven't looked at this since, but I don't think the issue can be resolved if I keep the option to toggle the titlebar due to SOE's hardcoding. I will likely just include a separate optional version of the bag window that has the titlebar always on in a future release.
Unread 08-21-2007, 01:15 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

> I will likely just include a separate optional version of the bag window that has the titlebar always on in a future release.

That would be awesome! Thanks for the response and the incredible UI!