EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Closed Thread
Unread 02-02-2009, 11:31 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Nektulos
Question Group Window missing

I switched to a new computer, and have the interface working (it looks great!) but I can't find the group window when I'm in a group. I'm playing on the test server. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Unread 02-03-2009, 03:30 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Group window changed formats on test I assume thats what your problem is.
Unread 02-03-2009, 06:54 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Is that the default vertical window that I updated yesterday (if you are using the auto updater)?
Unread 02-03-2009, 06:52 PM
A Brown Bear

Yes, I used the automatic updater to install the whole interface, and it worked beautifully - it saved a whole lot of headaches, but no vertical group window can be found.
Unread 02-04-2009, 11:59 AM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Everfrost

Updated Profit for Test Server ... Group window still no show (Default Vertical)
Thanks for all your work gm9!

"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for? "
Unread 02-04-2009, 12:51 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

thx, seeing the issue now (Rothgar changed the window structure), must have been blind last time I looked at it.
Unread 02-04-2009, 05:58 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

New group window on the updater, this one should be working on both Test and live servers. Make sure to read the update notes.
Unread 02-04-2009, 08:15 PM
A Brown Bear

Thank you, thank you THANK YOU!!! It works perfectly, and I love having the choice of having it either vertical or horizontal!
Unread 02-18-2009, 10:13 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

On a similar note, with the changes you removed the ability to set the opacity of the group window. WHen in raids/groups. I use the dark background. Was there a reason it couldn't contiune as it was? As a visually impaired healer, I rely on the opacity to assist me in better viewing my groups needs quickly and without eye strain.
Unread 02-19-2009, 04:16 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by stcardgeek View Post
Was there a reason it couldn't contiune as it was?
Yes, I didn't want to support so many variants anymore. But due to a game issue with the horizontal variant (you can't place it in the lower third of your screen) it seems that I'll have to go with separate variants anyway (which will bring your background back).
Unread 02-19-2009, 10:50 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Just a Question

First gotta say i love the UI. But when i first saw the horizontal window i noticed it had the player class layered over the mana/power bars for some reason my group window went back to vertical and when i once again switched it back to the horizontal verison it no longer had that functions was it removed and or is there a way to bring it back if it wasnt? If it matters i do use the auto updater.
Unread 02-19-2009, 10:53 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draigos View Post
First gotta say i love the UI. But when i first saw the horizontal window i noticed it had the player class layered over the mana/power bars for some reason my group window went back to vertical and when i once again switched it back to the horizontal verison it no longer had that functions was it removed and or is there a way to bring it back if it wasnt? If it matters i do use the auto updater.
In the new version that was moved to the frame and titlebar opacity sliders to allow you a more fine grained control.
Unread 02-19-2009, 01:50 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thanks for the prompt response
Unread 02-19-2009, 01:58 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Group Window

In the new group window I can't see the classes anymore and when I try to make sure the Title and Frame is on, I only get a choice of frame. Is there a way in one of the XML files to turn this back on.

Thanks.

PS. You guys are doing a awesome job.
Unread 02-19-2009, 02:00 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsonbrad View Post
In the new group window I can't see the classes anymore and when I try to make sure the Title and Frame is on, I only get a choice of frame. Is there a way in one of the XML files to turn this back on.

Thanks.

PS. You guys are doing a awesome job.
lol, you win today's nana:

(I'll let you figure that nana out yourself, but you deserved it )
Unread 02-19-2009, 02:30 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Per the Feb 4th changelog update notes:

The old "titlebar" mode, i.e. the class/level text overlay, is now controlled via the frame opacity sliders.

Am I one of the few that reads those first?
Unread 02-19-2009, 02:33 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Unfortunately you are. But the nana was for the fact that he posted the question right below the response to the very same question. Or in other words, he's posting in threads that he hasn't read.

PS: Closing this thread down, it has gotten too far off topic anyway.
Closed Thread