EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 03-05-2009, 05:26 AM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Log in Data not showing up

My log in data isn't showing up anymore (as of today or maybe yesterday). I have the file on the ignore list for the auto updater and it's read only. When I click on the short cut it opens EQ2 directly, like it should, but the just shows one of my account names and asks for the PW. No Characters to select :-/ If this is something I need to change on my side, please let me know. If not, just wanted to let you know.

Love the UI BTW
Unread 03-05-2009, 05:35 AM
A Grove Wisp

Hmmm. Ok, it appears that I somehow screwed up the UI by trying to edit a quickraid button which apparently made it so NONE of the UI loaded... that's what I get for trying to be smart I s'pose.
Unread 03-05-2009, 11:49 AM
A Grove Wisp

I've used the Raids Button Editor and get the same result. I've tried using a formula directly outta the forums (http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ht=jesters+cap) and with both ways the UI simply does not load at all. I also noticed today that the Detrimental effects and maintained spells windows no longer show anything :-/

Any help would be appreciated
Unread 03-05-2009, 02:48 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

sure, red line in my sig

and I don't support Purities' editor, only my own (the excel sheet)
Unread 03-05-2009, 02:58 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Valor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
I also noticed today that the Detrimental effects and maintained spells windows no longer show anything :-/
Same Problem here on both Computers with different Accounts/Chars. Happened after todays automatic update from ProfitUI. Last Update 5 minutes ago.
Unread 03-05-2009, 02:59 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
I also noticed today that the Detrimental effects and maintained spells windows no longer show anything :-/
Same for me. Playing around with the size sliders in the ProfitUI Control Center fixed them for me though. Seems as if they were internally set to size 0 or somewhat like that...
Unread 03-05-2009, 03:58 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaldran View Post
Playing around with the size sliders in the ProfitUI Control Center fixed them for me though.
Tried it, and worked like a charm. Thanks
Unread 03-05-2009, 04:31 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaldran View Post
Same for me. Playing around with the size sliders in the ProfitUI Control Center fixed them for me though. Seems as if they were internally set to size 0 or somewhat like that...
Oh nice, I can point Kaldran to the red line too.

(I assume you guys have eq2ui_custom.xml on ignore)
Unread 03-06-2009, 12:46 AM
A Griffon

red smiley
Unread 03-06-2009, 06:20 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Aww .. nice update for you guys then, I changed the format of the eq2ui_custom.xml file in a way that allows me to never modify it again. So grab that update and then put it on ignore again if you want.
Unread 03-06-2009, 10:18 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

can i ask why this bug showed up? i didn't have the file on ignore and was just wondering why an update would require fiddling with the icon size to fix. i was about to whack these profit xml sheets and use the default until i saw this post.
Unread 03-06-2009, 11:35 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagginz View Post
can i ask why this bug showed up? i didn't have the file on ignore and was just wondering why an update would require fiddling with the icon size to fix. i was about to whack these profit xml sheets and use the default until i saw this post.
Which bug? If you did not have the file on ignore I'll again point you to the red line. I can think of no reason why the icons would not show up with a full install of the UI.
Unread 03-06-2009, 11:52 AM
A Grove Wisp

Hey GM9,
This is a bit off topic, but seeing as the whole thread is off topic and you're looking...

Trying to add a tell to my troub quick raid button and this is what I have for it:

<Data Name="Button1" Macro="SpellForMyLevel=&quot;Jester&apos;s Cap&quot;
useabilityonplayer Parent.Target SpellForMyLevel"
tell Parent.Target You got a new JCap" Tooltip="(65) Jester&apos;s Cap"/>

But with this as is, the UI does not load. I did a fresh install like you suggested (deleted everything) and used the auto updater. Everything works fine with out the change, but I'd like to tell the person that they have JCap...
Could you please tell me what I've done wrong here? Granted I'm no computer genius, but it seems odd that changing this one line would make the complete UI not load :-/
Unread 03-06-2009, 12:28 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

I suppose this is turning into your personal support thread.

And your macro code has a " quote in the middle, that's why it breaks.
Unread 03-06-2009, 12:49 PM
A Grove Wisp

I feel so dumb, but I was asking here so that maybe it would end up helping someone else down the road. Got it fixed now, THANKS A MILLION!!!
Unread 03-06-2009, 01:35 PM
(^\. ./^)
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Splitpaw

Ah ha....sneaky update to the custom file *grins*

All working now I redownloaded that andput my things back in it

Unread 03-06-2009, 01:51 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

just as i was about to spout off about the arrogance of pointing to the red line, i actually bothered to re review my ignored files list on the updater and saw the custom xml file there.

apologies.
Unread 03-06-2009, 02:06 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagginz View Post
just as i was about to spout off about the arrogance of pointing to the red line, i actually bothered to re review my ignored files list on the updater and saw the custom xml file there.

apologies.
Hehe, np. Thanks for admitting it, that's rare enough.