EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 02-05-2009, 12:54 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Power Bar Colors

So I have figured out just about everything with ProfitUI that I wanted to change (as a whole the UI is amazing) but I have one last thing I would like to change.

Due to bad eyesight and a big monitor my group and especially raid power bars are hard to see. The blue color doesnt help much either as there is little contrast. I have tried using the UI builder and editing the .xml files and none have worked. I even asked GM9 a way to do it and we have not been able to work it out, but I am sure that is my failure, not his.

Does anyone know a way to change the power bar colors to red (#FF0000)? Even just what to edit would be fine and I can tweak it from there, but as of yet I have failed. Searching on these boards has not been successful for me either
Unread 02-05-2009, 05:52 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

We didn't talk aobut modifying the files, if you want to go there add this to every power/mana progress bar in the interface:
Color="#FF0000" DynamicDataFilter="FBFF"
For the DynamicDataFilter the bolded letter part is important, some bars may already have a filter, in that case just make sure that the second letter is a B. And probably all of them already have a Color tag, so just modify it.
Unread 02-21-2009, 02:17 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I changed the color (to #cc3300) for the manabar but the change only shows for groupmember0. The others remain blue.

the only difference that I saw between groupmember0 and groupmember1 manabar lines is that groupmember0 has - DynamicData="/GameData.Self.Power" - the others don't have that
Unread 02-21-2009, 02:31 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

See, that's why PMs are bad, the OP discussed most of it via PMs with me.

You'll need to use the default sized group window from the auto-updater for that edit. Or change whatever version you are using to use dynamic data instead of SOE's hardcoding.

The color of the power bars on the raid window can't be changed.
Unread 02-21-2009, 10:06 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

ok yeh, i was using the compact horizontal.

I switched to the default, put in the new color, and everything worked good.

I like the compact version but its not that much different than the default, and will be simplier to update and the default got the que/not-que button too.

Thanks
Unread 02-22-2009, 02:13 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

i play an illusionist and my purpose for changing the power bar was so that it would stand out more - so i could notice people needing power easier. After playing around with the color settings a little, I ended up changing the power-bar background color to red (and opacity to 1.0). Now the lower a toon gets on power the more red shows. I'll play with it set like that and see how i like it.
Unread 02-22-2009, 07:14 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

I'll be updating the compact versions in the same way for GU51, just hasn't been done yet.