EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 01-27-2007, 04:46 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Group Window (Horizontal Full) Self Curing Missing Functionality

I switched from the full vertical group window to the horizontal window to better suit my needs. However, if I try to cure myself it will cure my current target and not myself. So I either have to target myself first, or hit the cure button under the Self/Target/Implied window instead of the group window.

Although, all the other cures under the group (2-6) are working perfectly.

Does anyone else experience this problem for the Group horizonal window? It seems like it is just missing the target self part.

Thanks,

O
Unread 02-09-2007, 07:28 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Confirmed, must have been late when I did that window variant, the target_self was indeed missing.
Unread 02-27-2007, 11:48 AM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle
Wink Cures in EoF Raid Zones

I was just wondering if anyone else is having an issue with DOTs getting on group members and you not being able to see them using Prophet Reborn. This has been happening consistently in Freethinkers Hideout and it occurred last night in the Halls of Fate for MOA4. Those of us using Prophet Reborn, do not see all the DOTS landing on our group members, while the healers not using a custom UI and our guild leader who is using some form of Laff's, did in fact see all the DOTs on their group members.

In my group, I set up a group chat channel, whenever a group member showed a DOT on their toon on their UI, they simply hit "!" in the chat window and this enabled me to verify whether or not it was showing up on my UI, and allowed me to cure them in case I wasn't seeing it.

9 times out of 10 in the above mentioned zones, these dots were not showing up on my UI. Healers in groups in 2 and 4 were also using Prophet and tried the same system my group did for verifying the DOTs. Same results.

Not sure if this is a SOE issue or not. I at first thought it was an EoF "Special You Don't Get to See Me DOT", but then last night when it occurred in MOA4, I thought it couldn't hurt to post this information and see if anyone else is having this issue.

Thank you! I love this UI. I don't want to lose it! If anyone can help me figure out this CURE issue, I will be forever in your debt!
Unread 02-28-2007, 04:07 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll double check whether I did not miss a code change regarding the display of impairments.