EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 02-13-2007, 01:32 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default cannot get right click options on hotbar

I uninstalled Profit and reinstalled it 2 weeks later and now when I right click on my hotbars I do not get any options. I cannot resize, open new hotbar or anything. Any suggestions?
Unread 02-13-2007, 01:40 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

It's an SOE problem really with their new hotbar mechanics. I don't know if gm9 will have a workaround for it or not in an upcoming patch but in the meanwhile...

To access you menu you need to right-click on the very edge of a hotbar, basically right on the line of the last box in your hotbar. Experiment a little, you'll find the 'sweet spot' and it'll bring up your menu for ya. Kind of a pain but you get used to it pretty quickly. I don't even notice much anymore.
Lvl 65 Mystic / 20 Tailor
Nahlis Muarr'Shef
Lvl 70 Brigand / 61 Jeweler

...honor is a harder master than the law. It cannot compromise for less than 100 cents on the dollar and its debts never outlaw.
- Mark Twain, a Biography
Unread 02-13-2007, 01:41 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Make sure you use the latest version and right click in the lower right corner of each hotbar where the move target appears on mouse-over. SOE changed the context menu, you can no longer right-click the buttons themselves. I suggest to /feedback that the context-menu change wasn't helpful (at least I haven't talked to anybody yet who thought that it was a good idea).
Unread 02-13-2007, 01:43 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanyari
It's an SOE problem really with their new hotbar mechanics. I don't know if gm9 will have a workaround for it or not in an upcoming patch but in the meanwhile....
I released v3.1 last weekend, workaround is to always have the move-target visible on mouse-over regardless of your settings.

(btw the move-target originally went in as a workaround for SOE making it difficult to move hotbars - don't you love them messing with hotbars?!).
Unread 02-13-2007, 04:59 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Thanks

That is what the deal was. Thank you very much for your help.. Great UI
Unread 02-24-2007, 09:33 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

I used to have the move hotbar square in the last spell box. I lost it somewhere along the way. Ive tried changing the frame type from none, frame only and frame and titlebar. I cant seem to get it back. Is there anything special i have to do?
Unread 02-24-2007, 10:08 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigp58
I used to have the move hotbar square in the last spell box. I lost it somewhere along the way. Ive tried changing the frame type from none, frame only and frame and titlebar. I cant seem to get it back. Is there anything special i have to do?
You should only need to mouse over regardless of the settings if you are using the latest version.
Unread 02-26-2007, 09:07 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

It is not giving me the "move" square either. I've tried changing the frame options as well and no dice. I am using 3.1 and the only file I kept from my previous directory was the uisettings. Could that be causing this?
Unread 02-27-2007, 04:10 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Confirmed. I just checked the code that was released and it seems the move area is always hidden regardless of your settings. Funny I didn't get more feedback on this.

Will release a fix tonight and also include the pet window with the new pet commands.