EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 12-28-2006, 03:00 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Little Assistance with chat window

This may not be a problem with fetish but I run the fetish Night so I decided to ask here.

I have been having a problem lately and I do have the current fetish loaded, my problem is saving "tabs" settings on the chat window.

I heard zonx talking about making sure something is unlocked?, every windows stays where where I place it and every hotbar and etc....so it looks like everything is savign except my chat options. It some reason defaults to what ever it feels like, some days its ok, some days not so okay. I just have to go in there and turn on what channels I want and turn off some channels.

Note: the names of the tabs save, IE if I create a new tab it saves that, but it wont save the channels I set in the tab.

Any ideas? Is it the end user?
p.s Happens on all accounts/toons
Unread 12-29-2006, 12:23 AM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Make new tabs until you get only a #'d tab (a fresh one). Then starting from their remake your tabs, and when you're done trash the old ones. That should fix it.

I have that problem with my Main Tab, but I'm too lazy to redo 15 tabs, so instead I just un-click 5 channels on that tab every time I come in.