EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 09-13-2005, 07:00 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Way to shrink button/hotbar size with default UI?

So I am running the default UI again with the new patch and it feels like the hotbar buttons are twice the size that they were with ThorUI. Is there any way to scale down the UI stuff a bit so that it isn't clogging up my screen? It's really bothering me. Thanks in advance.
Unread 09-13-2005, 07:02 PM
aka Mook
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nektulos

Nope. That's why the 3/4 hotbar mods are so popular.
Unread 09-13-2005, 07:06 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Wow, harsh. That really sucks.

Will these 3/4th mods work right now with this new patch?
Unread 09-13-2005, 07:12 PM
aka Mook
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nektulos

I don't see why they wouldn't. Only change to the hotbars with this patch was a few text changes, so you might not see labels.
Unread 09-14-2005, 01:16 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Crushbone
Default How to fix it

I added the following code to Mook's 3/4 hotbar mod and it works perfectly. This is just what I noticed that was different between his and the default. I'm no UI modder and don't pretend to be so don't blame me if anything goes wrong. I have also attached the modded file if you would like to use it.
Code:
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="3,10" Name="BankPage" PackLocation="left,center" PackLocationProp="0003/0001,-019/0001" RStyleDefault=" " ScrollExtent="21,42" Size="21,42">
<RectangleStyle Center="arrow_down" CenterShrinkH="true" CenterShrinkV="true" EastShrink="true" Name="rs_down" North="drop_down_top" NorthShrink="true" South="drop_down_bottom" SouthShrink="true" WestShrink="true"/>
<RectangleStyle Center="arrow_up" CenterShrinkH="true" CenterShrinkV="true" EastShrink="true" Name="rs_up" North="drop_down_top" NorthShrink="true" South="drop_down_bottom" SouthShrink="true" WestShrink="true"/>
<ButtonStyle DisabledTextColor="#A0A0A0" MouseOverTextColor="#FFFF00" Name="bs_down" RStyleDefault="rs_down"/>
<ButtonStyle DisabledTextColor="#A0A0A0" MouseOverTextColor="#FFFF00" Name="bs_up" RStyleDefault="rs_up"/>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Color="#F0D0A0" Font="/TextStyles.Normal.NormalStyle" LocalText="1" Location="0,12" Name="CurrentBank" ScrollExtent="23,17" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStylesNew.OutlineDrop.style" Size="23,17" TextAlignment="Center" UserMovable="true" UserResizable="true">1</Text>
<Button LocalText="Up" LocalTooltip="Previous Bank" Location="3,27" Name="UpArrow" ScrollExtent="15,15" Size="15,15" Style="bs_down" Tooltip="Previous Bank">Up</Button>
<Button LocalText="Dn" LocalTooltip="Next Bank" Location="3,0" Name="DownArrow" ScrollExtent="15,15" Size="15,15" Style="bs_up" Tooltip="Next Bank">Dn</Button>
<ImageStyle Filter="true" Name="arrow_down">
<ImageFrame Name="image" Source="images/buttons_master.dds" SourceRect="32,190,49,209"/>
</ImageStyle>
<ImageStyle Filter="true" Name="arrow_up">
<ImageFrame Name="image" Source="images/buttons_master.dds" SourceRect="32,216,49,235"/>
</ImageStyle>
</Page>
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_hotkey.xml (13.7 KB, 513 views)