EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 06-02-2009, 09:25 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Exclamation Bug Or What????

I can't find the other thread in help and think maybe the girl I replied to was in the wrong place, so here goes:
My "enable supply depot" button is missing from my recipe pages, and I cannot do any crafting in my guild hall I cant figure out how to get it back, is there a way? Please help! Thank you in advance
Unread 06-02-2009, 03:42 PM
Credendo Vides
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin

Are you using any custom User Interface files that alter that window? If so, post which one(s), please.

Co-Founder & Admin: MMOUI
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Unread 06-02-2009, 04:29 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Go here, no need to repost: http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=12871

You can find your posts by, for example, clicking your name and selecting "Find all posts by"
Unread 06-02-2009, 05:53 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Exclamation Enable Supply Depot!!!!!!

Cairenn said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you using any custom User Interface files that alter that window? If so, post which one(s), please.

The answer is no, I haven't changed my UI settings for tradeskill. It was working while I was in a guild one night( I signed out in the tradeskill room), I signed on the next day and was kicked out of my guild bcuz the leader thought there was a problem, I joined another guild and have not been able to use the harvesting box since, and the "enable supply depot" button is missing. IF ANYONE can help, I would much appreciate it!
Unread 06-02-2009, 06:04 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

lol ok, moved you back here then, assuming you originally posted in the wrong forum then (ProfitUI - deleted your original post)... the answer to your question likely lies in the permissions of your new guild for the depot, you apparently are not allowed to used it
Unread 06-03-2009, 11:38 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Smile thank you

you were right! I asked the GL and apparently he didn't have me as having permission! Problem solved! Thank you for all your help you guys! I appreciate it