EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 05-30-2005, 07:49 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Butcherblock
Question 3/4 Interface

Hey, I was wondering if it would be possible to reduce the entire interfac by about 25-30% and replace the default borders with something more along the lines of the mook style. I want to run the game at 1024x768. I can go higher but the lower resoulution would let me ring a few bells to go with the whistles. If someone could do it for me that would of course be ideal as I know nothing about XML other than it makes cool interfaces. At the very least is there a way I could do it myself without having to do extensive editing. Any help would be appriciated.

Enric Shadowstalker
Neriak Server
Unread 05-30-2005, 09:40 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enric
Hey, I was wondering if it would be possible to reduce the entire interfac by about 25-30% and replace the default borders with something more along the lines of the mook style. I want to run the game at 1024x768. I can go higher but the lower resoulution would let me ring a few bells to go with the whistles. If someone could do it for me that would of course be ideal as I know nothing about XML other than it makes cool interfaces. At the very least is there a way I could do it myself without having to do extensive editing. Any help would be appriciated.

Enric Shadowstalker
Neriak Server
FetishClassic is prolly your best bet. I believe Zonx has almost everything at 3/4 size. It's not exactly Mook, but certain pieces you can swap out
Unread 05-31-2005, 07:04 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Butcherblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_roenfanz
FetishClassic is prolly your best bet. I believe Zonx has almost everything at 3/4 size. It's not exactly Mook, but certain pieces you can swap out
Fetish is nice, but it still takes up to much screen space. It looks like somthing closer to 40 maybe even 50% smaller is what I need. Is there a XML for dummies, perhaps a "how to use the how to" guide. I'm willing to do the work myself if someone could point me in the right direction.