Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-03-2010, 04:43 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Crushbone
Default Journal issue.

http://www.eq2interface.com/download...urnalLU34.html

Thats the journal ive been using for a long time now. Makes it easy to look up quests for myth, writs, and hq's mostly while in game, with no browser lag issues.

I loaded up Drums ui, the included journal files took away all the info I used on an almost daily basis. So I went and replaced the file back with what I had. Only the journal section though. I loaded up eq2 and got an error saying my active journal was not compatiable.

So, I was like, ok, Ill double check and replace the active journal file just in case i messed it up. Still no bueno on getting the quest helper window to open. Another minor issue is that when I try to click the check box when the journal is open, the overlay for the 2 or 3 buttons in the top right corner covers it up and makes the check box uncheckable. Its nothing that alt+J cant handle, but still.

Either way, I have no active journal window when I try to use the journal info with drums ui and I dislike the infocenter thingy cuz it replaces my bar with toon stats that I can easily locate without having to open up the persona window.

So please help me! Thanks! =)

Stupid edit button....

Anyways, I also did try this journal addon of yours too drum, but it gives the active journal window not compatitable error as well

http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=4954

Also, on any button link in the journal available to click for the info, it gives an error such as Parent.Parent.custon.Includes.Epics.warlock.text

Attached is my journal with the quest helper checkbox with an arrow to where the buttons i was talking about as well as one with the txt file issue.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ui1.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	7217  Click image for larger version

Name:	ui.jpg
Views:	474
Size:	111.4 KB
ID:	7218  

Last edited by Zianlo1 : 04-03-2010 at 05:01 PM.