EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 02-04-2014, 03:45 PM
A Griffon

Server: Valor

Just jumping in quickly to note that there are no security concerns with Java applications themselves, just with the browser plugins. They are usually restricted and do not allow system access. However due to several bugs you can inject malicious code which is not restricted by this sandbox anymore.

Local installed java applications do have system access anyways (up to the users current rights level), so if they want to manipulate your system, they can do that like any other application can do.

Actually it would be way harder to infect your system with a Java application, as there is no easy way to elevate user rights (showing the UAC prompt for admin access) from within the Java VM.
Unread 02-04-2014, 07:58 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by none33pl View Post
What about non-updater version of this UI? When we gonna get update there?
As soon as I fix any left over bugs and the Persona window, and have the free time to upload, etc.
Unread 02-05-2014, 10:11 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Crushbone
Default New updater

Hey I really like the new updater, seems better than the last incarnate. Only issues I have is it always wants to update my ignore list, but the one it updates to is empty, which means that eq2maps overwrites the POIpop up one(not sure the exact one i wasn't paying that much attention. Second issue is my player window (health, power, click to cure) doesn't stay where I put it and it always collapses when I swap. It did that along time ago, but was fixed pretty quickly, and was wondering if you got a chance you could look at it please.

Thanks again for such an awesome UI
Unread 02-05-2014, 09:09 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by jester0770 View Post
Hey I really like the new updater, seems better than the last incarnate. Only issues I have is it always wants to update my ignore list, but the one it updates to is empty, which means that eq2maps overwrites the POIpop up one(not sure the exact one i wasn't paying that much attention. Second issue is my player window (health, power, click to cure) doesn't stay where I put it and it always collapses when I swap. It did that along time ago, but was fixed pretty quickly, and was wondering if you got a chance you could look at it please.

Thanks again for such an awesome UI
The Add POI window is patch by me just to phase out my old version. It's actually just a copy of the default file. This was to resolve any possible conflicts. You can safely let Eq2maps patch it now, and Ignore it on my Updater.

The IgnoreList is empty now because I'm no longer patching custom POI icons by default (the're now a Variant in the updater). Because the Variant includes the IgnoreList file, I need to patch "something" by default should somone uninstall that Variant.
Unread 02-10-2014, 04:20 PM
A Griffon

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by jester0770 View Post
Second issue is my player window (health, power, click to cure) doesn't stay where I put it and it always collapses when I swap.
Drums, you haven't acknowledged this bug in any posts that talk about it, is this something you're looking to get fixed soon?
Maevyen - 95 Wizard          Maedonna - 95 Berserker
Maelani - 95 Mystic          Maehymn - 95 Troubadour
Maedelyn - 95 Warden         Maewyn - 95 Brigand
Maeniac - 95 Inquisitor      Maerilyn - 95 Assassin
Maenie - 95 Channeler        Maelynne - 95 Beastlord
Unrest Server
Unread 02-10-2014, 06:40 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Yeah for some reason the Player window is being strange. and the CureFinder isn't functioning 100% for raids (even thought I didn't change any code )

I'll fix as soon as I can.
Unread 02-12-2014, 04:34 PM
A Brown Bear

having an issue with my detriments window, where i get one of your placeholder icons that is there all the time. Should i gut all drums and reinstall?

okay logged into wifes account on her toon on different computer no icon in det window. Logged into my account on the same computer (her computer not mine) and the icon is back on my coercer. It appears to only be on my coercer as my necro doesnt present with that icon. Any advice?

Last edited by tntent : 02-12-2014 at 04:45 PM.
Unread 02-12-2014, 06:23 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntent View Post
having an issue with my detriments window, where i get one of your placeholder icons that is there all the time. Should i gut all drums and reinstall?

okay logged into wifes account on her toon on different computer no icon in det window. Logged into my account on the same computer (her computer not mine) and the icon is back on my coercer. It appears to only be on my coercer as my necro doesnt present with that icon. Any advice?

I think it's like a SOE/database bug or something. I've seen it happen. Not sure the best way to clear it. Trying dying or getting another det on you
Unread 02-13-2014, 11:00 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

Only time I see this happen is when I'm using the new craftable 5% pot or cb temp adornment on my weapon. I'm thinking the debuff might be the fact that the weapon can now only be used in primary hand.
Unread 02-13-2014, 11:15 AM
A Berserk Golem

Was messing with my group buttons and for some reason i cant get the following to work now
Code:
tellchannel EffingHealers Ressing SELECTED, stop being dead
This shows "Ressing 0, stop being dead"
(If i do it on myself, shows 1 if i do it on the first member of my group etc.)

or the other version
Code:
tellchannel EffingHealers "Ressing SELECTED, stop being dead"
This shows "Ressing SELECTED, stop being dead"

Am i missing something?

Edit: Should probably mention i havent updated yet at all since new updater, due to the weirdness that was spelltimers etc.

Last edited by DuneWarrior : 02-13-2014 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Added Edit Section
Unread 02-13-2014, 07:22 PM
A Griffon
Featured

can't have a character right next to the variable SELECTED either remove it or put a space.
Unread 02-14-2014, 04:26 AM
A Berserk Golem

Here is a copy/paste from game along with the result

Code:
useabilityonplayer SELECTED "Conversion of the Soul"
tellchannel EffingHealer Ressing SELECTED - No sleeping on the job
tellchannel EffingHealer "Ressing SELECTED - No sleeping on the job"
Tellchannel EffingHealer "Ressing SELECTED "
Code:
Ressing 0 No sleeping on the job
Ressing SELECTED - No sleeping on the job
Ressing SELECTED
#1 is really interesting since ... the dash goes away too. Anyway thats how it behaves as of right now
Unread 02-14-2014, 06:35 PM
A Griffon
Featured

tellchannel EffingHealer "Ressing" SELECTED "- No sleeping on the job"

Or:
tellchannel EffingHealer Ressing SELECTED "- No sleeping on the job"
Unread 02-14-2014, 09:16 PM
A Berserk Golem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
tellchannel EffingHealer "Ressing" SELECTED "- No sleeping on the job"

Or:
tellchannel EffingHealer Ressing SELECTED "- No sleeping on the job"
Perfect!! thanks mate
Unread 02-15-2014, 03:53 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Runnyeye

Quote:
As soon as I fix any left over bugs and the Persona window, and have the free time to upload, etc.
It's been 10 days, any progress on that?
Unread 02-18-2014, 11:15 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
It's been 10 days, any progress on that?

I've just been absolutely exhausted after work, and all this snow has been making it worse up here in the North East.
Unread 02-22-2014, 06:11 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Looking for some testing for the below changes. Thanks!

Update Log:
- Fix [Player]: Window layout should now load properly when logging in/swapping characters.
- Fix [CureFinder]: Settings should load correctly now. Raid curing possible fix. Needs testing.
- Fix [Persona]: Changed datasource to make tabs compatible with Beastlord/Channeler. Also needs public testing..
Unread 02-23-2014, 03:43 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Permafrost

Installed newest persona window and it's still incorrectly lined up on my channeler.
Unread 02-23-2014, 04:07 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Okay thanks, I wanted to try something simple as I only had a few extra minutes to spare yesterday. Today I'll try to get a better fix on the Updater. Stay tuned...
Unread 02-23-2014, 06:50 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Should be fixed now.

Update Log:
- Fix [Persona]: Tabs should now be fully compatible with Beastlord/Channeler.
Unread 02-24-2014, 03:04 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Permafrost

Looks to be fixed! Thank you
Unread 03-01-2014, 02:26 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Runnyeye

Quote:
I've just been absolutely exhausted after work, and all this snow has been making it worse up here in the North East.
I see. So another 15 days passed. Any real chances for release before Easter?
Lot's of people are waiting for that, just because that Java sucks.

I can imagine how hard it can be to work, play HC and also make UI, but we are counting on you.

Last edited by none33pl : 03-01-2014 at 02:42 AM.
Unread 03-01-2014, 02:46 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
I see. So another 15 days passed. Any real chances for release before Easter?
Lot's of people are waiting for that, just because that Java sucks.

I can imagine how hard it can be to work, play HC and also make UI, but we are counting on you.
Please read the patch notes or load the patcher before posting. I updated almost a week ago. If you're talking about the Manual updates, I've been releasing updates on the Updater to have them tested on live. If you can't be bothered to install that way, I don't know what to tell ya.

Enjoy your easter :|

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 03-01-2014 at 02:48 AM.
Unread 03-02-2014, 12:38 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

I know you removed the sort bags option but is it possible to have a variant where the bag button on the character sheet is the /sort_bags name a it was a feature I used a lot and I really don't need the show bags button on there...

Also thanks for the amazing UI it makes playing EQ2 a lot more enjoyable because any information I need is easy to find!

Voraga on AB
Unread 03-02-2014, 01:07 PM
A Griffon
Featured

You should still be able to use the slash command to sort your bags.

I will add the button back, but it's going to be in a way where you get a confirmation first, such as "Are you suuuuuuuuuuure you want to sort your bags?"

Followed by "No seriously, are you sure you're ready to sort your bags?"