EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-10-2004, 10:12 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

I love that hot bar, how about taking the numbers off of the side so that when they are stretched from top to bottom they can line up real close to each other and take up less space on the screen?

Also, I know this has been said before but I might have missed it if you replied.

You know when you target yourself, or a group members, or a mob, and it gives all that extra information? How about just putting it all in the box without having to hover over it? And then remove the hover! Of course don't add aaaall the information because that's a little insane. You can leave out the stuff that any hardcore EQ'er should know by now, like the conning messages.

Also, How about adding in a location number underneath the compass so you don't have to hover over that either? =D

Shrink the group window... it takes up way too much screen space... shrinking your player window would be good too.

Move that letterbox to the top of the screen and arrange things in a size that can all fit happily in the bottom 1/3rd portion of the screen.

Youre doing an awesome job, man.

Last edited by heXum : 11-10-2004 at 10:35 AM.