EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 09-14-2010, 09:37 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Odd Chat Issue

Greetings,

I Love your UI and have been using it for a very long time. I recently returned and did a Fresh install.
When I log into Game in the chat window i see message appear Joined chat channel such and such... However when I check the Three tabs I have up, none of those chat channels are Checked and I am unable to see any chat channels.

I have tried to save_uisettings type them in Server_charname_eq2_uisettings file but every time I log out (camping to character select then exit.. or even camp to desktop) when I log back in it will be the same way and have to setup the channels I would like to join.

Not to big of an issue until I decided to do alot of BG's... and with the log in and out etc.. Its become a PITA.

Any help would be appreciated.
Unread 09-15-2010, 09:21 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I backed up some EQ2 config files as well as XML files.. DL'd a newer version of Drumsui.

My chat ISsue is fixed...

However I am receiving the bug where I click on the Menu buttuon on the info panel and it makes my experience bar disappear. This never happened before.

I was able to rework the hotkeys to allow the menu to pop up. But still unable to click that menu to bring up the actual menu.. So Trade one inconvenience for another.. But i will take this over losing my chat channels ALL The time
Unread 09-18-2010, 12:06 PM
A Griffon
Featured

The menu bug is known and will be fixed soon. It is unrelated to your problems. Glad you got your chat working.