EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 12-09-2010, 01:02 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Buff immunity timers

I am a Troubador so I'm sure you know my spell Jester's Cap is in high demand. There are two mods that display an immunity timer but is there a method within DrumsUI to display this information?

For example, Jester's Cap... It lasts for 30 seconds (by default) and has a 2 minute immunity timer so it can become difficult to manage who has had this buff, etc.

Thanks
Unread 12-09-2010, 02:12 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Currently, I do not have any real add-on utilities within the UI besides the stat bar (which is just a modification to the start button) and the settings popup windows.

I'm not sure at this point if I plan to do more advanced, specific add-ons as I don't like to add too much to the UI. Unfortunately the UI code isn't the best to work with performance wise, and one of my things is keeping the UI running smooth to impact the gameplay as little as possible.

If there are no individual downloads available for a feature, I will look into it though, since I do make my mods so that they don't rely on other downloads. But I can't give you an estimated time of when it would be released