Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 10-18-2007, 06:18 AM
A Griffon

Server: Najena
Default multi class group window with heals

heya,
luvin the UI!!!
However, I found a different group window that suits my healer better. It has not only cures, but heals and other "priest class" buffs. I have been trying to figure out how I can get it to auto determine which class I am playing (I have a warden, a mystic, and a cleric) so that it can select the correct set of spells to put under the player names (and the correct spell icons). Right now, the only way I can do it is to manually change the eq2ui_groupwindow.xml file with the one specifically updated for the class I happen to be playing. Is there any way to automate this like the raid window does??? In a previous life, I used to be a programmer so I can make the changes, but cant figure out how to get it to make a decision (like an if...then statement). What I was thinking was something like
if class="fury" then blah blah blah
if class="warden" then ....
and so on like that... but it seems conditionals dont work in the traditional sense

Thanx!
Unread 10-18-2007, 06:31 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Well, except for the icons ProfitUI is already doing that, so just look at the code.
Unread 10-18-2007, 05:08 PM
A Griffon

Server: Najena

Hmm..
I have been using ver 3.x Other than the clicky cures, there are no other options. Not to promote somone else's product, but I like the "warden group window". In addition to the clicky cures, it has 6 other customizable buttons with icons. The down side is that it is fixed to one class. When I switch classes, i need to switch the group_window.xml

I did look through some of the new 4.0 files. It looks like it reads the quick_raid_buttons.txt file. I guess that you added three more buttons. Any way to add a few more?? I sorta got used to having 6 available!

Thanx!
Unread 10-19-2007, 05:31 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...4047#post64047