EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-01-2013, 07:58 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Nagafen
Default character development & alternative advancements

I have been hoping since GU67 that someone would report that there is no way to change your AA spec since the loss of AA mirrors while using DrumsUI. On the Character /AA window, the drop menu that is supposed to be on the right side is not there. Along with the bottom menu for building and saving new AA builds. Along with the preview window, which also is not there.
I have tried deleting the Drums folder and reinstalling, alas still not a fix. I tried your thread on installation of Auto updater, but my drum ui updater is not listed in my control panel. So I have no way of uninstalling the updater. When I run the updater I get some errors, but when I close the window the patcher says files are up to date.
Can you tell me what the xml file is in default for the Character /aa window and the name of same xml file in drums so i can put the default window in until a fix is found.
Can you tell me why Drumui updater is not a program in my control panel, yet is in my pc and is linked to java.
I have used drums for many years on various OS. XP PRO, Vista 64 , and now Win 7 64. It used to always show in my control panel..but since I started using Win 7 64, it has never been in my control panel
Thanks , sorry for the wall of text.