EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 10-23-2007, 05:11 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default 3 accounts 2 UIs....

Hi

We have 4 computers and 3 eq2 accounts and Im wondering is there an easy way to set it up so each of the computers has a way to log in and out (camp) from one account and go directly to another one without having to close eq2 and restart it again.
I have seen the shutdown xmls and those are good for camping/logging in toons from the same account, but sometimes there is a need to grab something from one of the others and it's a real pita, logging in/out/in/out in/out. we don't use any specific UI mods, just pieces that appeal to us as we find them,so were not looking for a complete UI set.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Jim
Unread 10-23-2007, 06:42 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Haven't checked this for ages on the DefaultUI, but doesn't /quit work for that?

Otherwise ProfitUI does support it, but you said you don't want a complete set.
Unread 11-15-2007, 11:02 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

HI there
I just saw this post and was wondering about it myself. I just downloaded all of profit ui, and barely know what i'm doing, so here goes

is there a way under profit ui to change from one Account to another without having to log all the way out and back in, or having to /quit? i haven't noticed anything about that, of course i could need to dig a little deeper. Appreciate it
Unread 11-15-2007, 11:28 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

There is a checkbox to camp to a different account, but due to a limitation you have to pass by the login screen, where you can just double click the char you want to log in to if you have it preconfigured. You can also /quit to the login screen, which is faster, but does not /camp the toon you are on, so be in a save spot when you do that. I have called that button "skip to login screen" I think.

You need to start the game via everquest2.exe though. There's also a FAQ entry on that.