Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Pre-Beta

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-16-2005, 10:25 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Test
Default Serenity UI Suite

Hello all,

I've been working on my first full UI rather than just individual windows and support of other UIs. I call this Serenity and it is based upon the new default UI graphics. I found them to be very nice and soothing

At the moment this is VERY much a work in progress. Some things are done, some are not, others i'm sure will change. But in any case I thought i'd release a sneaky preview of things as they are.

Note that in the screenshots here, everything is more or less arranged in a "hud" style, but that is just my personal preference. Nothing about the UI actually forces that choice. Its just setup size wise to make it easy to do. Many of the windows have the same heights or widths so they can stack nicely.

The cornerstone of this whole UI, what got me started on doing it, was to make a more versatile inventory window. I wanted something that was more of a docking inventory and so that's what I made The inventory window in this UI is designed to be always open (though you CAN close it if you want). It expands and contracts -- or docks -- as desired. You can see both versions in the the screenshots.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000016.jpg
Views:	1420
Size:	293.6 KB
ID:	4080  Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000017.jpg
Views:	1012
Size:	306.4 KB
ID:	4081