EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 06-07-2011, 11:49 AM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Guk
Default Lost click to cure ability

can someoen tell me which file I delete to see if it was corrupted?

I keep getting that ability is no longer available message when clicking on the cure next to group members.

Last edited by TalTal : 06-07-2011 at 02:33 PM.
Unread 06-07-2011, 02:33 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumTumTugger View Post
can someoen tell me which file I delete to see if it was corrupted?

I keep getting that ability is no longer available message when clicking on the cure next to group members.
That often happens when you camp to another character. It is not usually a corruption problem.

Silat
Unread 06-07-2011, 03:58 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

I've noticed this happens most often when EQ2 has crashed (or locked up, forcing me to reboot) while I'm in a group, and when I log back in I'm auto-rejoined to the group. When that happens, a lot of things seem to be messed up: click-to-cure and QRBs don't work right, my quest journal is showing someone else's quests, things like that.

The only hint I can get is that usually the quests match up to those of whoever got slid up into my slot in the group. It's as if, if I was in slot 3 before I crashed, after I come back in I'm in slot 6 but the game's taking some data from the character now in slot 3.
Unread 06-07-2011, 05:13 PM
A Weald Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknarr View Post
I've noticed this happens most often when EQ2 has crashed (or locked up, forcing me to reboot) while I'm in a group, and when I log back in I'm auto-rejoined to the group. When that happens, a lot of things seem to be messed up: click-to-cure and QRBs don't work right, my quest journal is showing someone else's quests, things like that.

The only hint I can get is that usually the quests match up to those of whoever got slid up into my slot in the group. It's as if, if I was in slot 3 before I crashed, after I come back in I'm in slot 6 but the game's taking some data from the character now in slot 3.
So how do you fix it I havn't been able to use click to cure on my fury or my warden since Saturday.
Unread 06-07-2011, 07:24 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumTumTugger View Post
So how do you fix it I havn't been able to use click to cure on my fury or my warden since Saturday.
The only way I've found to fix it is to drop from group/raid completely so you won't be auto-rejoined, camp to another character (who also has to be not being auto-rejoined to any group, usually not a problem) and camp back. Sometimes just zoning will unbreak the quest journal, but the click-to-cure always seems to involve camping out and back in in a way that forces the UI to re-check your current class. And I've had a few times when the only fix was to exit the game completely and restart through the launchpad. But no matter what, you have to avoid being auto-rejoined to a group as you camp in.
Unread 06-07-2011, 09:21 PM
A Weald Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknarr View Post
The only way I've found to fix it is to drop from group/raid completely so you won't be auto-rejoined, camp to another character (who also has to be not being auto-rejoined to any group, usually not a problem) and camp back. Sometimes just zoning will unbreak the quest journal, but the click-to-cure always seems to involve camping out and back in in a way that forces the UI to re-check your current class. And I've had a few times when the only fix was to exit the game completely and restart through the launchpad. But no matter what, you have to avoid being auto-rejoined to a group as you camp in.
well I'll try tomorrow to see if third day is a charm on click to cure becuae I logged into the game and she still couldn't click to cure the next day
Unread 07-05-2011, 11:44 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

I understand what your saying rumtum. I'm having the same problem I had some problems with my EQ2 so i went and uninstalled it and reinstalled, when I reinstalled I of course got profit back and ever since then (about 3 days ago) the click to cure portion of profit is not working. Everything else is and using the /show_window Custom.Profitui_SubClassDetector fix that typically works for the problem is not working. I have tried reinstalling the ui and still nothing. As a healer who has come to heavily rely on the click to cure and the 5 easy buttons its very frustrating.
Unread 07-06-2011, 12:19 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

After doing some digging into the files and remembering names from editing files a long time ago the problem that is being experienced is that when running the updater there are a couple missing files. There may be more then just these but both _profitui_quickraidbuttons and _profitui_cures are missing. You can get both of these files in the manual download and put them in and it seems to fix the problems with click to cure working. I'm going to go ahead and add them as attachments to the post for those who do not want to download manually the whole ui.
Attached Files
File Type: txt _ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.txt (52.8 KB, 345 views)
File Type: txt _ProfitUI_Cures.txt (3.7 KB, 366 views)
Unread 07-06-2011, 09:22 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Well those 2 files are the ones you have to manually update yourself with your personal macro messeges and all. If you set those to update when you use the auto updater, then it will overwrite them and you lose all your personal macro data.

So if the problem is within those files, then that could be an issue.
Unread 07-06-2011, 10:45 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Make sure those files are not on ignore in the updater. I have recently downloaded them from the updater myself so they should be available. I just verified that they are indeed on the updater as of 2011-07-06 11:46 EST.

Silat

Last edited by TalTal : 07-06-2011 at 10:48 AM.
Unread 07-06-2011, 03:54 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I was doing a fresh instal of the game and profit I did not have them set to ignore I had 0 files set to ignore through profit. I even deleted the profit folder and did another fresh install and both times I did not ignore any files and it still did not put those files in for some reason.
Unread 07-07-2011, 09:38 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allania View Post
I was doing a fresh instal of the game and profit I did not have them set to ignore I had 0 files set to ignore through profit. I even deleted the profit folder and did another fresh install and both times I did not ignore any files and it still did not put those files in for some reason.
On the profitui updater click settings in the top left, then mouseover updater, click reset all settings and then try to patch again. Those files are on the updater and do patch for most people so the problem has to be with your settings.

Silat
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	profitupdater.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	7737