EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 06-17-2009, 03:56 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Click to Cures and QuickRaid buttons not working since GU

Hello all! I am hoping that you can help me out. Since the GU yesterday, none of my click to cures are working (when I click them, I get the message that this spell or ability is no longer available), and none of the QuickRaid buttons in my group window are working. (when I hover over them, instead of the spell names, they say Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Custom.ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.Parent.Parent.Paren t.ProfitUI_SubclassDetector.subclass.button#.Tooltip). My raid window has the buttons and they work, but I get the same message for the cures.
I have tried just deleting the affected files and running the updater, I have tried deleting Profit from my EQ2 folder, uninstalling the updater, and then reinstalling it and running it again. What am I missing to make these work again? Please keep in mind that I am barely computer literate, so any instructions need to be really specific (like click this then click that, etc lol) for me to understand them. I really appreciate any help you guys can give me!
-Sirrakuk
Antonia Bayle server
Unread 06-18-2009, 07:05 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Profit UI is not being updated anymore (at least not for now, until someone picks up the project). So if you want your spell to work with profit UI, you will need to edit some of the .txt or .xml files that contain your macro keys' information
Unread 06-18-2009, 07:16 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist562 View Post
Profit UI is not being updated anymore (at least not for now, until someone picks up the project). So if you want your spell to work with profit UI, you will need to edit some of the .txt or .xml files that contain your macro keys' information
My understanding was that Chrislau picked it up.
Unread 06-18-2009, 07:18 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

yup, you're right :P

http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=12927
Unread 06-18-2009, 02:04 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Guk

Mine worked just fine yesterday after I tweaked my macros back into the files. (Today is a whole other story, logged in and the entire UI suddenly didn't work. Meh.)

You said you deleted the affected files and re-patched? Which files did you snag? Guildie had this exact same problem last night. I had him delete:

_ProfitUI_Cures
_ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons
eq2ui_mainhud_groupmembers
eq2ui_mainhud_raid

Then he re-patched and rebooted EQ2. It worked like a charm. Make sure none of those files are being ignored by the patcher.