Fetish Nightfall is maintained by lordebon currently only comes in one major version:
, which strives for maximum future-compatibility while incorporating all the core Fetish features you know and love.
Please report any bugs in the Fetish v12 Bugs thread
Fetish Core 12.4.1 Released (04/30/13)
Fetish Core 12.4 Released (02/26/13)
- Fixed ProxyActor (in-world tooltips) crash bug
- Added Save/Load buttons to the Friends window.
- Added toggle AutoAssist button to Pet window. Things are a bit cramped, I'll likely revisit the layout at a later date.
- Added support for DailyObjective tab in quest window. This feature not yet implemented by SOE and thus will not actually be visible yet.
- Lowered conversation choice spacing to make many-choice dialogues (e.g., harvester npcs) more compact.
Fetish Core 12.3.3b Released (01/16/13)
- Guild window updated to include new guild achievements tab.
- Examine window updated to include new green adornment stat preview feature.
- Bag options popup window updated with new sorting options.
- Also removed the default button (enter key functionality) on size presets. There can be only one! Enter should now hit apply and close the window like it was supposed to (this is a very old, Zonx-era bug)
- Please note that the "Bag Options" icon will not be added to the bag menu at this time. Right clicking is not that hard. I will reconsider if there is great demand for it.
- The [!] icon in the achievement window when unspent points exist is fixed now that I remembered about the alpha channel...
Fetish Core 12.3.3 Released (01/15/13)
- Fixes the text overlapping the permissions dropdown in the container window.
Fetish Core 12.3.2 Released (12/18/12)
- Container window updated with the new Permissions functionality. In lieu of a space-wasting tabber bar, the permissions page is toggled via a button at the top-right of the window.
- Fixed L91+ events in the Guild Window having missing event icons.
Fetish Core 12.3.1 Released (12/14/12)
- Container window updated with new "Deposit All" button, search box, and (apparently non-functional) dropdown filter.
Fetish Core 12.3 Released (11/12/12)
- Tradeskill window fixed so that "Enter" works for the "Begin" and "Repeat" buttons again.
- Examine window updated for PlayerStudio tag
- Implied target window distance corrected
- Research "Speed Up" button fixed.
- Container window updated with Quantity sort button.
- Quest feather added to the name/level bubble above NPCs' heads
- Broker favorites updated to T10 and placed in descending tier order rather than ascending
Fetish Core 12.2 Released (9/9/12)
- Updated for Chain of Eternity window changes
- Death window updated with "point of need" rez, regular rez button moved to not overlap to avoid accidental clicks
- Distance indicator on target/implied target
- Achievement window set to use default. may be slimmed down in the future
- Stack counter added to maintained window (untested)
- Tradeskill window reverted to default due to major changes in CoE. Repeat button made default (works on enter). Planned to be reworked to reduce size in the future.
- Replaced Xanadu item search link with EQ2U search link.
- Merchant window filtering functionality added.
- Updated a few DDS (UI texture) files to include new elements.
- Fetish Core officially released, includes updates for GU64.
- Several old bugs have been fixed and the group window re-tuned for compatibility with SOEmote in both horizontal and vertical layouts.
- The default click-cure action on the character window has been set to use T10 potions; a variant of the _Fetish_clickcures.xml using the old cureplayer mechanic for classes with cures and those playing in T9 and lower is included.
- Added code (courtesy of drums) to prevent examine windows from spawning off-screen.