EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 01-03-2013, 09:34 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Beta 1

i've changed it to read page '0' and that IS the correct setting.. but no matter what i do it keep resetting to '11'.. I have put in my mom's ui settings for her character and changed the name to my character.. and when i start it reads '0' after i open the persona window it reads '11' the ONLY fix i can find after 3 hours of reading just about every xml file that could possibly relate to that window is to load in drums inventory.. that is self contained for some reason and it doesnt have a page setting at all.. btw i HATE their inventory !!! now i just need to decide if i wanna live with options page opening.. or get used to a new inventory box lol
Unread 01-03-2013, 09:39 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiaa View Post
i've changed it to read page '0' and that IS the correct setting.. but no matter what i do it keep resetting to '11'.. I have put in my mom's ui settings for her character and changed the name to my character.. and when i start it reads '0' after i open the persona window it reads '11' the ONLY fix i can find after 3 hours of reading just about every xml file that could possibly relate to that window is to load in drums inventory.. that is self contained for some reason and it doesnt have a page setting at all.. btw i HATE their inventory !!! now i just need to decide if i wanna live with options page opening.. or get used to a new inventory box lol
I think I know what's going on, in that case.

Go to options > controls > window keys. Make sure that they key you're using that you want to open the window normally (to the inventory) is listed next to "Character Window" and NOT next to "Character Options Window." I'd be willing to bet that somehow your keys got mixed up so that the key you're using is bound to the character options window (which is just the options tab of the character window... exactly the problem you're having).
Unread 01-04-2013, 10:52 AM
A Brown Bear

ohhh I cant wait to get home from work to try it LOL ..
Unread 01-05-2013, 07:38 PM
A Brown Bear

that was exactly the problem.. THANK YOU !!!!!
Unread 01-11-2013, 04:06 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default RE: Group portraits

Actually no, up until a couple weeks ago, we never ran portraits. Have it not checked under Options/UI. When the portraits pop up, it displaces the window to almost off screen at the bottom of the monitor. She runs the group window in the conventional horizontal mode.

In addition, we have since done a clean install of the 12.3.2 version. We noticed that the player health bar can no longer be changed to the simple_fetish_bars.dds. It simply will not change over from the default. Any thoughts and help will be greatly appreciated.

Gosshawk and Aidden : Oasis
Unread 01-12-2013, 06:52 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

I'm not sure why the group window is moving around for you then. If you'd like, I can upload a version without the movement scripting so you can see if that will work better. I don't use SOEmote pretty much at all, but in my limited testing of toggling the show/hide portraits it moves normally using the scripts. The only thing I can think of is perhaps something else is triggering the onshow/onhide scripting on the portrait page and thus triggering the script when it shouldn't be.

As for the bars, I'll take a look. I don't see why renaming it to fetish_bars.dds and removing/renaming the Fetish default one wouldn't work, is that what you tried or was there some other way you were trying to swap them out?
Unread 01-16-2013, 01:00 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Test

New Depot containers, Pull down menu on permissions page not working. You can click on them but nothing happens. If you use your keyboard down arrows only the first permission tab will change it's permission you can not get to the others..

Eshaac

P.S. Just found out why. The actual spot you need to click on to get the drop down list is below the actual button just a tad.

Last edited by Eshaac : 01-16-2013 at 01:13 PM.