EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP > EQ2MAP New maps

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 03-26-2006, 07:29 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Crushbone
Default [added] Den of the Devourer

With some help (and patience) from my guildies I have been able to map the Den of the Devourer and the Halls of Fate. However, I'm still a newb when it comes to how to make this map actually work with the eq2map... Like how to get those zone-rec(?) you need, and how to get it to work in-game in eq2, and stuff like that... So, if anyone would be able to tell me a little clearer how to do it it would be very much appreciated Or if someone else wants to do it I can post the log files, the created .dds file and some other stuff. At the moment I just attached a .jpg file so you can get an idea how this zone looks like
Would love to be able to make the image prettier and more colorful, but guess I need to learn how to use this image program a little better

I'm at the same stage with Halls of Fate, however, one little problem I bumped into there was the starting area is right above a little of the later area, so would need to learn how to split a map up, kind of like how the Nek Castle basement was done (I love that one ) or something...

Anyway, any help or pointers are appreciated Please

Edit: Err... Read the stickies and I think I should be able to get the zonerect now, I think... But would the internal map name, a .dds file, and the zonerect be enough information to work with? Or what else would be needed?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	den_of_devourer.jpg
Views:	793
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	4751  

Last edited by Lenefir : 03-26-2006 at 07:53 AM.