A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Thanks adamscott255

Oks stuff on my list been done....

The exp window now when set to "Frame" will show the coin page on mouseover
When set to "frame and titlebar" will show coin page all the time
And "None" no coin page

Notice the stats bar right at the bottom now.... Also the change of locations for the player bars....

The switch above the health bar expands and contracts the Effects window ... but it sizes it down .. not sure exactly how to get round this so that one is pending for now I guess..

If your testing this you may have to toggle "alt+g" to get the new stats bar to show up at the moment... failing that type in /show_window MainHUD.StatsPage....

The mouse over on the bags icon now changes opacity (for some reason that change wouldnt save in the Ui builder at all !! I have to keep putting it back in via notepad... so when I come to work some more on that window and if it dont change it's coz I forgot to add the opacity for mouseover back in lol)

On a whole its starting to come together more now...

I dont have another list as yet... spent hours upon hours messing with my last todo list on this...

Not quite happy with the group window likes.... looks fine etc but the location of the negitive effects icons is over the top of the power bar.. Havent seen what this will look like in game as of yet... But I have a feeling its not going to be very good
... Not quite sure where else to place them in there? was going to shrink them and place them to the right where the 2 bars split... but then they would be so small you wouldnt be able to see what they was.. Hmmm

Any ideas?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000090.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	268.5 KB
ID:	2805  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Laffs_Lite.zip (19.5 KB, 267 views)